What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for new strains!

qball520

How's it going everyone I'm getting back to growing again and was wondering where the best place to pick up new gear? And what's the latest and greatest strains and what are the must haves?

grayeyes

Perhaps a clue to what you like to grow would be helpful. Also, how you intend on growing? Then maybe another clue as to what yo prefer?

Just sayin'

Wendull C.

Veteran
Karma's genetics are some of the best sours and og from seed I have smoked. I was truly impressed by his og work and I have had og since it was just called kush.

qball520

Perhaps a clue to what you like to grow would be helpful. Also, how you intend on growing? Then maybe another clue as to what yo prefer?

Just sayin'

I have 5 20 gal smart pots with a no till soil in them. I 1000 watt hps. I have all 5 smart pots on a 5x5 floor tray and a 8 foot high ceiling. I just really got into sativa and also like plants that have that diesel fuel smell.

qball520

Karma's genetics are some of the best sours and og from seed I have smoked. I was truly impressed by his og work and I have had og since it was just called kush.

Ok cool where could I go to find some of there og beans? I really like ogs to. Just can never find the real deal stuff in Colorado springs or people dont wanna share lol!

Robney

Thank you! Ok cool I'll look into them.

Dude if you're in Colorado call House of Dankness and see if they have rugburn seeds available. It's basically a ghost og backcross with TK and chem in it, it produces some serious og fire with sour flavors.

Edit: and you can't go wrong with Karma, but if your in CO you might be a drive away from some amazing og seeds by going to Rare Dankess's House of Dankness

qball520

Dude if you're in Colorado call House of Dankness and see if they have rugburn seeds available. It's basically a ghost og backcross with TK and chem in it, it produces some serious og fire with sour flavors.

Edit: and you can't go wrong with Karma, but if your in CO you might be a drive away from some amazing og seeds by going to Rare Dankess's House of Dankness

Ok cool that's sounds like everything that I would want from a plant imma call them here on a few got my fingers crossed hopefully the have some.

qball520

Ok I called house of dankness and they where all out of beans. So no rugburn for me lol. But dose anyone know where I can get karma genetics sour diesel bx2???