What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Hornets- Vietnam Tourist Hemp - Is it still alive?

romanoweed

Yes, just that.
This might be the craziest Strain ever. Smokereports sound terrific. Sadly it seems gone. If someone still has remains of it, who knows. This has to be preserved..

Thats it actually.
Peace

this:
picture.php

romanoweed

This one was gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. I think its rather northern vietnamese. It was called hemp cause it was collected whether wild or in a hempfield if i remember right. And the strain black forrest from kingdom organic was a wild viet jungle plant.
Then 50 percent crossed to haze.. But i dont wanna claim i know good weed grows wild in General.. BUT atleast this greenhornet Tourist hemp showed it can be found somehow like that.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Well, I didnt manage to find any beans in 'Nam but I did get to sample some smoke in a small pub that sells herb in Hue city. Bartender said the weed was from Laos, it was dark, almost black and didnt really smell good but the smoke was surprisingly smooth.

High was very mellow but it was a cool experience. Chatted with the guy for a while over some joints and beers and showed him some pics of my homegrown. He said the vietnamese work too hard to smoke heavy indica's like we do in the US and he wasnt wrong...those people bust their ass for long hours every day and they still manage to be incredibly kind and friendly.

Locals were hitting bamboo bongs all over the streets in Hanoi, pretty classic and the food is fucking awesome and cheap.

romanoweed

Thanx for the Impression. Hearing it evertime. The ones, who search mythical Thai, Vietnamese, or what weed, call the Weed soft, but not bad if you accept it not to hit you everytime. Where you are tripweed? Also this green hornet had the biggest scale of Reports ever. It ranged from beeing weak like Hemp, to beeing the most cosmodelic Experience ... strongly psychodelic. So if one got a strong Sample, and finds seeds in it Chances are, next pheno is like weak Hemp....
But Tourist hemp was from 1977, today weed seems to even provide rarer Tripweeds. I still am interested in growing some weak weed aswell. As im interested in real Tripweed. I dont Need the Hit weed all time. Im shure it had a very Relaxing Quality too. This vietnamese, sometimes laos are not so Speedy, still PURE uphigh, very unique

romanoweed

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So nice, not? Funny that some People had completly bad experience with that Strain. Thats why the Strain was called Hemp , i guess.. But other reported so crazy things..

romanoweed

Now i Show you another Species. It is northern vietnames strain growing wild there. The funny Thing is it Looks quiet similar. Pics from another user:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

romanoweed

I also heard from reelseedcompany: wild weed is recognisable trough smaller Leafes and Seeds than domesticated weeds Leafes and Seeds, and wild weed has elonggated bases...
I have to say this two things are really Abit more prominent in the wild weeds Pictures, more than in the Vietnam Tourist Strain. But, man These similarities make me wonder.