What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This is boring

Hubbleman

Veteran
Ive been round icmag ever since OG got shut down and back in the days it wasnt like this. You might call em trolls but there was much diversity in the den, cool interesting threads...

Now all "trolls" are banned and all you see in the den is post after post of same boring stuff with multiple pages, posted all by the same users, no diversity.

shithawk420

Veteran
I don't know what your talking about.this place is more lax than ever.im surprised what some people have been getting away with.

It's been boring cause people move on.you don't know what your talking about

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
all of us trolls went to myplanetganja
is slow but is free speech...
Lrus007

:laughing: Slow, yes (there's a reason everyone left), but free speech is a joke.

I tricked the owner/webmaster into acknowledging (bragging!) that during the PoM saga, the yellow binders whose contents he had previously vouched for were, in fact, empty!

His response was to make it impossible for me to log in or for anyone to do a search of my username or posts.

So how many folks still post thee Lrus, 6????

Hubbleman may not like trolling policies here but at least they're upfront and consistent.:tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Instead of complaining that there are not any 'cool and interesting threads' - howsabout creating a cool and interesting thread or two even?

kaochiu

Veteran
Instead of complaining that there are not any 'cool and interesting threads' - howsabout creating a cool and interesting thread or two even?

Not that i contribute with anything exciting, but I came to post exactly that. That said, yeah, Hubbleman, there's always room for improvement, but there're no return trips to nostalgic golden ages.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
If I let the trolls in - then it won't be long before they will be wanting their own forum - where they can run around naked trying to frighten the membership.

Trolls are a minority - but not one I seek to be 'culturally enriched' with - well, any more than is absolutely necessary.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some folks come and some of those folks go...
Where they go nobody knows...

Such is the paradise
were given to explore.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
If I let the trolls in - then it won't be long before they will be wanting their own forum - where they can run around naked trying to frighten the membership.

:laughing: Yeah, Overgrow and the Sharktank, PlanetGanja and their well-meaning experiment with 'Free Speech', MyPlanetganja and that agenda.

... but I've been thinking, I can see the allure and excitement of trolling anon on the Interwebs but trolls couldn't do what they do without their site enablers.;)

....... and, things don't always go the trolls way, I can think of at least 4 very promising potential cannabis careers ruined by their trolling activities:

Vic High - tried to troll Sam S offa the boards and outed his real-life name, well poor Vic got his RL name outed and ended up having to retire from the industry.

TheFlintstoners/three_little_birds - trolled Jorge Cervantes and outed his RL name, trolled and bad-mouthed Gypsy from that other site, ended up getting banned from iCMag and losing their Moderator position.

PoM
- trolled Gypsy (with plenty of 'help') from the other site, caused all kinds of tsoris for lots of folks in the industry, ended up losing his court case and disappearing from the internet only to re-emerge advising/running Silk Road - currently awaiting trial and a long prison sentence.

Rezdog - notorious troll of everyone, trolled offa the net by everyyone.;)

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Trolls are the reason why I've abandoned my account at literally EVERY single other cannabis message board, and why I'm still here at icmag. Let's not try to fix that which is not broken.

I do miss some of the "innocuous" trolls, though, like YummyBudz.

Hubbleman sorry hear you feel this.

Im new member here.

My English start getting better so i can be here todays.
Couple years ago i dont handle this Language. Im Russian crazy guy. :)

I love this place. ICMAG.
Most of people respect me.
Most of people help alot.

I was at two other Forums. People make fun of me and my English skills.

ICMAG rules ! if you ask me.

You need new strain i think, that make you feel more happy :)
We all here can help you found that if you need help :)

Hubbleman take one Bong Hit. Smile

armedoldhippy

Veteran

Trolls are a minority - but not one I seek to be 'culturally enriched' with - well, any more than is absolutely necessary.

give them their own corner (the Troll Hole), and KEEP THEM THERE! even rabid dogs should have a park to play in. just be damn sure the fence is tall enough to prevent escape...:tiphat:

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
The title of this thread reminded me of a sick song by one of my favorite bands... Any of y'all like punk rock? :cool:

[YOUTUBEIF]rafhAsu-FhM[/YOUTUBEIF]