What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bandaid Haze 7

The Iceman

Here's a few more pics of the #7 at 65 days. Still got a lonnggg way to go but that nice hazey church incense is starting to come out now. Cant freaking wait for this one!! I'll take some more shots as she gets closer to finish. Its always good to have some pics at various points documented in case anyone wants to research her.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Happy Times

Here's a few more pics of the #7 at 65 days. Still got a lonnggg way to go but that nice hazey church incense is starting to come out now. Cant freaking wait for this one!! I'll take some more shots as she gets closer to finish. Its always good to have some pics at various points documented in case anyone wants to research her.

View Image
View Image
View Image

Whole lotta foxtail fattening to come I bet!

Katsu

Veteran
Please post pics your plants katsu. I wanna see some more of these beautys. They should be finished around now, no?

I don't think I took any more pics after the last one - sorry, brother. If it's any consolation, they didn't LOOK significantly different, just a stronger SAT high :)

On a more positive note, I've been taking some online photography classes and have significantly stepped up my .jpg game :)

Here's a pic of my Sat leaning Xanadu (Bandaid Haze #7 x Bubba Kush)

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Looks real nice. ...

I just finished a Bubba Kush x PNW Dogshit Haze - 12 weeks and a few days... they’ve also got that incense smell ...!!!....

H.Stoner

read closer he said i"t kills the wannabes" which isn't the same as killing the legit versions of those strains. ijs ironically i knew some peeps were going to confuse that assessment as sure as i have a nose lol. carry on

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Oh man, the piff search continues. This one looks like piff that I have seen in pics. Sounds similar too. Might be the closest I will come to that legendary strain.

well I read that Kiona buds is selling this BH7 as uptown haze.. so its probably really close. Im still confused about that male in it. as one guy involved in this cross told me its male that gives pure A5-funk into it and no thai in it.. :D

bodhi named it after it's healing haze effects. the high is top of it's class. kills every SSH and Jack Herer haze wannabe i've ever smoked.

I have seen this strain on IG
Have you tried ******'s Jack ?
Is anyone know if Bandaid Haze can be better in strength than ******s's version of Jack Herrer ?

I

IncenseRosemary

well I read that Kiona buds is selling this BH7 as uptown haze.. so its probably really close. Im still confused about that male in it. as one guy involved in this cross told me its male that gives pure A5-funk into it and no thai in it.. :D

It is close to Nevile haze it is A5clone x miracle Thai...dont know what is mirakle Thai but is some kind of Thai landrace i think only Karma knows what is Mirakle Thai.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yeah I can read it. they say A5 x mirakel thai, but the story is that Doc D is working it. bodhi provided black haze cut and another person, selected the male, told me no thai in it :D they crossed it also to black vietnamese and purple santa marta(Doc D made bx of it, back to colombian) from Zamalito(Kiona buds)-- maybe I dont remember it right. and yeah bud structure looks close to frankie pheno of NH I had.. I prefer lemon haze, but want to know if I am missing someting with this BH7. so its also answer to s.a.niie jack, as its more close to NH than to Jack. also flowering time is saying that.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
ha got it wrong probably. maybe he tried to say me that male is very a5 dominant. cant remember it. but here is description from Katsu, it is right one I guess: "There were these seeds that came from this Spanish grower in South Holland, Ronni aka Ronaldo, who was part of the “A5 crew”, who had a Thai pollinate his room. “a5” is shorthand for ‘nl5 x haze A’ different from her sister “c5”, or ‘nl5 x haze C’. These seeds were sent to e.T., who then shared some with Bodhi. Bodhi germinated them in early 2013 and all he got was one male (a5Haze x Mirakel). He doesn’t normally keep males if there are no females to evaluate but he used it anyway to pollinate the Cuban Black Haze cut that he had. The strain was referred to as Piff by Bodhi initially. The beans were shared almost exclusively with Doc D, who after running them selected the Piff #7 and shared a cut of it back with Bodhi. Bodhi had it tested and it came back in the high 20’s. Bodhi and Doc D shared cuts with other forum members here in late 2014 and after some discussion most of us agree that it is actually better than Cuban Black Haze and it also has a shorter flower time (100 days). Everyone, Bodhi, Doc D, e.T and everyone else, refer to this cut now as “Bandaid Haze”. Bodhi coined the term because, “it heals all wounds”

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
the longest flowering jack I saw was 13weeker - lemon/pepper pheno, 11weeker is grown mostly. as it goes with haze and its hybrids, 16 weeker is probably better than shorter flowering ones :D so hard to compare. better is to compare BH7 to NH. but also people, even Nevil himself, usually select 13weeker of NH.. dark leafs one. sooo... :D

I

IncenseRosemary

ha got it wrong probably. maybe he tried to say me that male is very a5 dominant. cant remember it. but here is description from Katsu, it is right one I guess: "There were these seeds that came from this Spanish grower in South Holland, Ronni aka Ronaldo, who was part of the “A5 crew”, who had a Thai pollinate his room. “a5” is shorthand for ‘nl5 x haze A’ different from her sister “c5”, or ‘nl5 x haze C’. These seeds were sent to e.T., who then shared some with Bodhi. Bodhi germinated them in early 2013 and all he got was one male (a5Haze x Mirakel). He doesn’t normally keep males if there are no females to evaluate but he used it anyway to pollinate the Cuban Black Haze cut that he had. The strain was referred to as Piff by Bodhi initially. The beans were shared almost exclusively with Doc D, who after running them selected the Piff #7 and shared a cut of it back with Bodhi. Bodhi had it tested and it came back in the high 20’s. Bodhi and Doc D shared cuts with other forum members here in late 2014 and after some discussion most of us agree that it is actually better than Cuban Black Haze and it also has a shorter flower time (100 days). Everyone, Bodhi, Doc D, e.T and everyone else, refer to this cut now as “Bandaid Haze”. Bodhi coined the term because, “it heals all wounds”

What i know karma made A5x(thai(miracle)) from that comes male. And think that that A5xthai male is gone cuz bodhi crosed it to CBH an kill it. and from CBHxA5thai is BH7 in US they say is close to piff sammy who iz haze head say it smoke look and grow like good pheno of old Neville haze. that is what i know.

Latest posts

Latest posts