What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD Oil seized by customs

Hey guys I ordered 4 bottles of CBD oil from Endoca and it appears they have been seized has anyone else had an experience with this?

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It seems to be the norm,,
I know of a fully licensed/accredited business that recently had its CBD oil seized,
then customs allegedly sent the shipment back to the manufacturer.
Bloody arseholes!

DemonTrich

Veteran
I buy KILOS of cbd isolate. Have been for almost 8 months. I've never had a shipment get screwy. Cbd shipping is 100% legal!

^^ Thats what I was lead to believe and I've been importing seeds for years but some CBD is a problem what the fuck is going on with this countries attitude towards weed

4tokin

You have only lost one order. Some of us have lost more. It is a numbers game.
Put another order in.
Stand your ground in the war against prohibition.

Tatamia

Hello dears! I only plan to order CBD oil and I have no experience in these products. Could you tell me please what oil from stress gives the best effect? I found a review of oil CBD Brothers ### and I really want to try. I need the opinion of experts, that is you.

Last edited by a moderator: