What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bodhi Seeds Tester: Mendo Purps x Sunshine Daydream

Minitiger

Nice! I have eight of these going right now, too, along with eight of Bodhi’s Big Sur Nigerian x NL2 cross. I planted mine on November 30, gonna induce flower in a couple weeks. I always veg my plants for sixty days before I flower, just seems like the right thing to do. Anyway, yeah, good to see someone else testing the Mendo/SSDD cross. I think it’ll turn out epic. People always talk shit about Purps, but I think that that’s just because they’ve never blazed legit Mendo Purps. It’s one of my all-time favorite strains, although I haven’t seen any around in ten years or so..... Anyway, I just started my grow log on another site. Feel free to follow along if you’re interested, and I’ll be following your grow fer sher.

Minitiger

Just a few additional notes... Today I tried to stem rub and couldnt quite get a good smell on them... These plants are very vigorous, with a tight structure, there is one stretchy pheno on the bunch so far, maybe because it was on the corner, there is also one with deep purple leaf stems, maybe an extra hungry lady of the bunch, all other seem very green and happy!

I think their roots finally are running nicely through the pot and I can start watering a bit more heavily, I watered around 2.5 litters to each pot today, should repeat in 4 or 5 days!

Btw, my plants fucking REEK already. Every time I open my tent, I’m just blasted in the face with an overwhelming “weed” smell. I’ll start paying more attention to each plant the closer I get to flowering, but I will say that when I was transplanting all of these from their three inch starter pots to their half-gallon veg pots a couple weeks ago, one of the Mendo/SSDD’s hit me in the face with a serious “candied grape bubblegum sweet sweet” smell. I really hope that that plant maintains that aroma and, hopefully, the flavor once it’s done. Smells unreal.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey Minitiger, welcome man, glad you found these, will be interesting to compare our results since we started around the same date... Mine were dropped on dirt on Dec 3rd , they all popped out of the soil within 3-4 days... These plants have extreme vigor, super thick stems and elbows below the nodes. Some stems feel like a straw, very hollow and thick... I havent got much smells out of mines yet, maybe because the RH is so low here around 40%... But when I was supercropping them I got a nice menthol type of smell from them... I though I flipped them to 11/13 a few days ago but yesterday I checked and I had fucked up the timer settings and they were still vegging. So yesterday was the official day 0 of flower.

I can tell sex on most of them, I'm hoping for at least 3 females per pot, but I'll deal with 2... I dont have any experience with the mendo purps, however, I have grown the SSDD and a few of the SSDD crosses and I was quite impressed. Any ideas on how the mendo purps grow? Stretch wise, flower time, etc... I'm expecting some nice colors by harvest time...

On another less positive notes, the discoloration/deficiencies are kinda increasing, I'm suspecting either a PH lockout causing Cal/MG lockout from when I fed them a bit stronger solution, not sure, or maybe from when I foliar sprayed them with the lights on, maybe they got a bit burned. not sure... gonna let it ride and hope for the best... The most affected plants are the males luckily.. Anyways, I got a clone out of each and they are looking good and should be rooted in a week or so!

Ill try to snap some pictures soon, I would love to check ur thread, I'll do a search for it!

Peace and best vibez

Minitiger

Hey Minitiger, welcome man, glad you found these, will be interesting to compare our results since we started around the same date... Mine were dropped on dirt on Dec 3rd , they all popped out of the soil within 3-4 days... These plants have extreme vigor, super thick stems and elbows below the nodes. Some stems feel like a straw, very hollow and thick... I havent got much smells out of mines yet, maybe because the RH is so low here around 40%... But when I was supercropping them I got a nice menthol type of smell from them... I though I flipped them to 11/13 a few days ago but yesterday I checked and I had fucked up the timer settings and they were still vegging. So yesterday was the official day 0 of flower.

I can tell sex on most of them, I'm hoping for at least 3 females per pot, but I'll deal with 2... I dont have any experience with the mendo purps, however, I have grown the SSDD and a few of the SSDD crosses and I was quite impressed. Any ideas on how the mendo purps grow? Stretch wise, flower time, etc... I'm expecting some nice colors by harvest time...

On another less positive notes, the discoloration/deficiencies are kinda increasing, I'm suspecting either a PH lockout causing Cal/MG lockout from when I fed them a bit stronger solution, not sure, or maybe from when I foliar sprayed them with the lights on, maybe they got a bit burned. not sure... gonna let it ride and hope for the best... The most affected plants are the males luckily.. Anyways, I got a clone out of each and they are looking good and should be rooted in a week or so!

Ill try to snap some pictures soon, I would love to check ur thread, I'll do a search for it!

Peace and best vibez

Yeah, all of my Mendo/SSDD’s were above ground in four days (I just plant my seeds straight into the dirt, don’t bother with soaking or paper towels or any of that stuff). The Nigerian/NL2’s were all above dirt in 72 hours. Impressive.

Re: low RH: are you in SoCal? I only ask cuz two weeks after I popped these beans, a cold front blew in in LA and dropped humidity levels crazy-low. Like in the low teens. I was already running two humidifiers, but I bought a third and even that wasn’t enough. So I ended up buying two mini-greenhouse things and keeping the plants in there fixed them right up. Tents inside of a tent haha.... But the plants looked like SHIT until I got them in those greenhouses, to the point where I got really depressed and considered never growing again haha! They look great now, though. I agree with you, very vigorous, very healthy looking, big ol’ fat fan leaves.

As far as experience with Mendo Purps is concerned, I have none, although I have grown SSDD before. Only got one female but it turned out FIRE. Very OG-like, lots of golf all-type nugs everywhere, but I got a QP from that one plant. And I only used three gallon smart pots that time. It was STINKY, too. My friend gave me a ride to take some up to a dispensary in Echo Park and she was like,”That shit STINKS.” Real skunky, real good. But just f I’m looking at this cross, it appears pretty typically Indica, so I’m assuming that they’re not gonna stretch too much. I actually topped most of my Nigerian/NL2’s a couple days ago, just because they look like they’re gonna stretch like crazy and dwarf the Mendo/SSDD’s.

Regarding the discoloration, my guess is that it’s from foliaring with the lights on. I’ve given my plants a few yucca/K Silicate/fulvic foliars, but I always do it just before the light turns off. I would never, ever foliar them with less than ten or fifteen minutes left in the “lights on” portion of the day. I forget, what are you growing in again? I use Coot’s mix for dirt and go pretty light with any additives. I usually just top dress with EWC twice, once when I transplant to their veg containers and once when I transplant to flower. I’ll add some mychorizae (I’ve always used OG Biowar in the past, but this time I used BioAg’s Vam and I’m really impressed with it) during both transplants, too. And then, like I said, a folia here and there, K Silicate every now and then. I’m gonna give them a sprouted seed tea tomorrow and I’ll probably maybe do that a couple more times, but I really subscribe to the “less is more” philosophy when it comes to my weed. Never done me wrong this far haha.....

Anyway, yeah. I’ll post some pics here in your thread once I get flowering, if you don’t mind. And you can pm me if you wanna know where my grow log is. If I remember correctly, I mag doesn’t let you mention other sites, which is asinine, but whatever.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Yeah, all of my Mendo/SSDD’s were above ground in four days (I just plant my seeds straight into the dirt, don’t bother with soaking or paper towels or any of that stuff). The Nigerian/NL2’s were all above dirt in 72 hours. Impressive.

Re: low RH: are you in SoCal? I only ask cuz two weeks after I popped these beans, a cold front blew in in LA and dropped humidity levels crazy-low. Like in the low teens. I was already running two humidifiers, but I bought a third and even that wasn’t enough. So I ended up buying two mini-greenhouse things and keeping the plants in there fixed them right up. Tents inside of a tent haha.... But the plants looked like SHIT until I got them in those greenhouses, to the point where I got really depressed and considered never growing again haha! They look great now, though. I agree with you, very vigorous, very healthy looking, big ol’ fat fan leaves.

As far as experience with Mendo Purps is concerned, I have none, although I have grown SSDD before. Only got one female but it turned out FIRE. Very OG-like, lots of golf all-type nugs everywhere, but I got a QP from that one plant. And I only used three gallon smart pots that time. It was STINKY, too. My friend gave me a ride to take some up to a dispensary in Echo Park and she was like,”That shit STINKS.” Real skunky, real good. But just f I’m looking at this cross, it appears pretty typically Indica, so I’m assuming that they’re not gonna stretch too much. I actually topped most of my Nigerian/NL2’s a couple days ago, just because they look like they’re gonna stretch like crazy and dwarf the Mendo/SSDD’s.

Regarding the discoloration, my guess is that it’s from foliaring with the lights on. I’ve given my plants a few yucca/K Silicate/fulvic foliars, but I always do it just before the light turns off. I would never, ever foliar them with less than ten or fifteen minutes left in the “lights on” portion of the day. I forget, what are you growing in again? I use Coot’s mix for dirt and go pretty light with any additives. I usually just top dress with EWC twice, once when I transplant to their veg containers and once when I transplant to flower. I’ll add some mychorizae (I’ve always used OG Biowar in the past, but this time I used BioAg’s Vam and I’m really impressed with it) during both transplants, too. And then, like I said, a folia here and there, K Silicate every now and then. I’m gonna give them a sprouted seed tea tomorrow and I’ll probably maybe do that a couple more times, but I really subscribe to the “less is more” philosophy when it comes to my weed. Never done me wrong this far haha.....

Anyway, yeah. I’ll post some pics here in your thread once I get flowering, if you don’t mind. And you can pm me if you wanna know where my grow log is. If I remember correctly, I mag doesn’t let you mention other sites, which is asinine, but whatever.

Right on broda, thanks for sharing the info! I grow very similar style to you, I also start all my seeds direct on soil... Easiest and best method to use, if you have fresh vigorous seeds... I use a modified Coots mix, 3:1:1 on the peat/lava rock/ewc and a few different ingredients... Im across the pond in EU, but its just the dry winter season... It's not so bad actually, around 40-50%, I guess will be nice for flowering them..

I was able to find your thread and read everything you posted there! I also started with fresh mix this round, had some bug issues before and I felt like that was the best route.

You are totally right with the Less is more, I usually never foliar or add anything to my watering, except some fresh wormcastings, this time I'm trying to over do everything outta of paranoia on the bugs from the past grow lol so i think I def over did...

It's looking a lot like Cal-Mag deficiency, never had any issues like this with the same soil recipe, I did a foliar with some epson salts, made sure to turn lights off for 30 minutes and got a fan blowing around too.. We shall see how they react... Also gonna brew an ACT tea...

If nothing improves, I'm just gonna say fuck it and let them ride and hope to improve on the next round...

Anyways, I will try to snap some shots tomorrow. They are definitely indica dominant plants, there is 1 stretchier lady in the bunch, that surprised me showing some titties... got my eyes on her...

Peace!

Minitiger

Right on broda, thanks for sharing the info! I grow very similar style to you, I also start all my seeds direct on soil... Easiest and best method to use, if you have fresh vigorous seeds... I use a modified Coots mix, 3:1:1 on the peat/lava rock/ewc and a few different ingredients... Im across the pond in EU, but its just the dry winter season... It's not so bad actually, around 40-50%, I guess will be nice for flowering them..

I was able to find your thread and read everything you posted there! I also started with fresh mix this round, had some bug issues before and I felt like that was the best route.

You are totally right with the Less is more, I usually never foliar or add anything to my watering, except some fresh wormcastings, this time I'm trying to over do everything outta of paranoia on the bugs from the past grow lol so i think I def over did...

It's looking a lot like Cal-Mag deficiency, never had any issues like this with the same soil recipe, I did a foliar with some epson salts, made sure to turn lights off for 30 minutes and got a fan blowing around too.. We shall see how they react... Also gonna brew an ACT tea...

If nothing improves, I'm just gonna say fuck it and let them ride and hope to improve on the next round...

Anyways, I will try to snap some shots tomorrow. They are definitely indica dominant plants, there is 1 stretchier lady in the bunch, that surprised me showing some titties... got my eyes on her...

Peace!

Ahhhh, man, that’s funny. I’m actually doing more, adding more, whatever, this round, too. All of my other grows, I always had all kinds of additives or whatever you wanna call them (aloe, coconut, fulvic, humic, etc etc etc), but I never actually used any of them haha. So this time I was like,”Fuck it, I’m gonna use everything I bought,” haha. We’ll see if it makes a difference. I’m still going pretty easy though, just doing like an AACT, then straight water a couple days later, then maybe some K silicate two waters later etc etc.

One thing I’ve noticed is that these Mendo/SSDD’s seem to drink much less than any of the other plants I’ve ever grown. And I’ve grown a shit-ton. Usually I have to water every other day, without fail, but I’m only watering like twice a week for this grow. I judge by the weight of the containers my plants are in and I am absolutely not watering as much as usual. It’s kind of fucking up all of my plans haha, because I started sprouting some corn for an SST a couple days ago, but the plants weren’t ready for it!

Re: your epsom salt foliar: that should fix shit right up. I’ve had similar issues in the past (although not this run) and Epsom salts always fixed them right up. You may want to look into BioAg’s TM7, too. With the exception of my current grow, my plants always exhibit a micro-nute deficiency around day thirty, but one TM7application fixes them right up. I dunno if it’s something to do with Coot’s mix (which we all know is the shit) or what, but yeah, other than this current grow, my plants always look a little deficient around day thirty. Whatever.....Having said that, I’d go real easy on adding anything to your water for the next week or ten days or so.

Minitiger

One thing that just occurred to me, too, is that if you actually are expeiencing a lockout issue, your “modified” 3:1:1 ratio of peat, aeration and humus is probably the cause. You want ideal cation exchange and 3 parts peat to one part each of EWC and aeration isn’t gonna do it. I’d imagine that that much peat might be fucking with your ph levels, which don’t usually matter in an organic grow, but with those ratios, I bet it’s the cause of the discoloration etc. Too late now, I guess, since you’re already flowering, but you might want to water the shit out of your pots with an AACT to try and get everything corrected as much as you can.

How come you went with that 3:1:1 soil mix? Just curious....

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
One thing that just occurred to me, too, is that if you actually are expeiencing a lockout issue, your “modified” 3:1:1 ratio of peat, aeration and humus is probably the cause. You want ideal cation exchange and 3 parts peat to one part each of EWC and aeration isn’t gonna do it. I’d imagine that that much peat might be fucking with your ph levels, which don’t usually matter in an organic grow, but with those ratios, I bet it’s the cause of the discoloration etc. Too late now, I guess, since you’re already flowering, but you might want to water the shit out of your pots with an AACT to try and get everything corrected as much as you can.

How come you went with that 3:1:1 soil mix? Just curious....

Ive run this soil mix for the past 2 years or so with great success.. Coots mix used to dry way to fast for my situation so cutting down on aeration seemed like the way to go. I usually top dress EWC every month or so, so that kinda counts as EWC in the mix... Soil is full of worms as well... which helps as well... To buy the EWC to the mix is pretty expensive so I cut some costs there...

I usually water the 15 gals every 3 days or so, but I can flood the room and go away for around 10 days if necessary...

My soil mix is the following:

125L peat
40L Lava mulch
40L EWC

700ml dry vol. of:
high C lime
Gypsum
Bentonite Clay
Rock Dust
100ml dry Epson Salts

300ml dry vol:
Kelp
Neem
Multi purp Organic fert

i sprayed the epson salts yesterday and today I will check them out and see what happened, will try to snap some shots.. Today is day 2 of flower and the transition should be starting...

I havent noticed anything too crazy about the watering, they seem to be chugging along with the group...

All the plants are displayed excellent branching and node spacing so far, all the lowers were able to catch up to the light with 2 or 3 rounds or LST and supercrops. Had to tie a few of the stuborns down... the stems turned into sick knuckels where the supercropped was performed... some crazy water tunnels in there!

The fan leafs are some of the biggest ive grown to date, bigger than my hand already... Lets hope the stretch is good and they can fill up the canopy nicely!
Thanks for the comments! Peace!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Im happy to say that the epsom salt spray did the trick and got rid of the deficiency that was going on, I will repeat the process once again in a day or two and spray some micros as well...

Plants are looking great, lots of branches reaching the top, and I think I will end up with 6 females, 3 in each pot, which its ideal! Sometimes you get lucky I guess!

Some of the plants are displaying huge 11 finger leafs... I need to take a few clones out of the females that were slower to show sex.

I also got my eye on male #6, his smell is very nice, menthol, vicks with a bit of musk on the back end, really nice! Most of the plants have this smell dominant on the stem rub...

I need to snap some good shots and closeups of structure and such, but overall they all have great structure, short internode spacing, great branching, thick strong stems, we shall see how those hold up after the stretch period.

Plants by now are just starting to get triggered by the light change, you can see the tops starting to shoot straight up for the lights. I was able to perform Leaf dreading on one of the containters, the back on needs to be implemented.

I also stupidcropped by accident the main top of female #4. It was hanging by a thread and it seems that it will survive, it shows the resilience of this strain. I will probably need to support somehow for it to not snap in the future. it might be a loss, we shall see what happens.

I think thats it for today, overall Im very impressed and happy on how these plants are performing, another standout from Bodhi seeds!

Until next update! :rasta:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Few shots of today, sorry only from the front ladies...

Front group

picture.php

#2 a male, looks nice, but #6 is my favorite so far
picture.php

#10 female,
picture.php

#3 female
picture.php

Thats it for today, stretch is starting now!

Sprayed some epsom salts once again today and gave them a good watering, 5L to each 15gal pot...

Peace!

Minitiger

Lookin’ good, Buddha Watch!

What do you do with the males? I mean, you said you’ve got your eye on #6, does that mean you intend to breed with him? Do you dig out the males you wanna breed with and isolate them? And what about the ones you don’t want to keep? Do you just chop ‘em down? Just curious.

I’ve only been logging in to my grow log intermittently, no reason to be posting a bunch of veg shots, but I saw your comment on my thread yesterday and responded. Where’d you find that other grow log of the Mendo SSDD? I can’t find it anywhere. Feel free to lemme know on my log. I know icmag doesn’t let people mention other sites here (stupid as fuck), but they do where my log is....

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Lookin’ good, Buddha Watch!

What do you do with the males? I mean, you said you’ve got your eye on #6, does that mean you intend to breed with him? Do you dig out the males you wanna breed with and isolate them? And what about the ones you don’t want to keep? Do you just chop ‘em down? Just curious.

I’ve only been logging in to my grow log intermittently, no reason to be posting a bunch of veg shots, but I saw your comment on my thread yesterday and responded. Where’d you find that other grow log of the Mendo SSDD? I can’t find it anywhere. Feel free to lemme know on my log. I know icmag doesn’t let people mention other sites here (stupid as fuck), but they do where my log is....

hey broda, yeah i might as well make some f2s, probably picking #6 or maybe #6 and another maybe and do some selective open pollination on lower nugs for a few f2s beans... I usually let males hang until week 2 or 3, just before I see the male flower open and drop pollen, when that day comes, I chop at base , remove fan leafs and stick it in a cup of water in a isolated bucket or closet with some ambient light, in a few days they should start dropping pollen, I like the bucket idea cuz I can put a piece of paper on the bottom and collect pollen easily like that.

Veg pics are boring, I agree, but its good in the future to take a look and try to pick up some expressions...

Other males prolly get cut and mulched with.. i Will send u the link to the other thread on PM or through the other forum!

Minitiger

Actually, I just found that other thread. Itll be good to follow that one, although the fact that that’s a hydro grow turns me off. Still, at least we’ll have a basic idea. And smoke Reports much sooner than mine.

That’s a really good idea re: the way you deal with the males and collect pollen. I’ve never heard of that method and may have to steal it from you haha. I’ve been wanting to do some crosses myself (I have nineteen of Bodhi’s Apollo 11 f4s that I’d like to utilize to make a few crosses) and was thinking about doing that next run. But I didn’t want to seed an entire crop. So I’ll probably be using your method next run fo’ sho’.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Actually, I just found that other thread. Itll be good to follow that one, although the fact that that’s a hydro grow turns me off. Still, at least we’ll have a basic idea. And smoke Reports much sooner than mine.

That’s a really good idea re: the way you deal with the males and collect pollen. I’ve never heard of that method and may have to steal it from you haha. I’ve been wanting to do some crosses myself (I have nineteen of Bodhi’s Apollo 11 f4s that I’d like to utilize to make a few crosses) and was thinking about doing that next run. But I didn’t want to seed an entire crop. So I’ll probably be using your method next run fo’ sho’.

Yeah it works great, I usually get around 20-50 seeds per small branch I pollinate... each popcorn nugs usually produces 10-15 seeds... so you can have a bit of estimate how much you might get...

Last night I gave the plants a good inspection, and I noticed a few interesting things... I see a few distinct phenotypical expressions on the leafs.
1- Hard sharp shapped serration leafs (#7 being the extreme, #2 also displays

2- Double serration leafs (#6 is the extreme,

3- More indica, rounded leafs (#4, the stretchy pheno)

I found a few more females that I was expecting, seems like I will end up with 2 males... we shall see still a bit early to be 100% sure.

MPSSDD#10 is doing the same thing as a few of the other plants in the tent, its throwing some extra branches where there should be the preflower. Weird, 1st time ive seen this...

So yeah, it seem like I will end up with 4 females per pot, which is cool, will be a nice tight canopy and a bunch of different phenos to pick from!

Ill try to get some pics up!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Very nice:tiphat:... Bodhi gear grows and I’m in... organic soil too so right up my alley!!

Welcome moses, nice to have you hear! Let's hope I make Mrs. and Mr. B proud!

Mr and Mrs B are the best...

plants are looking really good...

Welcome Bishop, thanks man, they sure are generous people, gotta love it!

One a negative note, I noticed spider mites are back in action, these fuckers, not so bad in the flower room, saw a few here and there, got some predators on their way to try to keep my crop safe, I think I should be able to ride it out this round, considering the plants look very healthy...

Also planted a bunch of beans, I heard thats spider mites favorite snack, so hopefully they will migrate to the beans and leave my ganja alone....

Plants are stretching nicely, seems like I will have a few more females than I was expecting, which is great, gives me more phenotypes to look at! I'm really digging the look of #7, has some hard edged leafs with very dark veining, which give a cool look to it!

I need to get in there and clear some of the under canopy to increase air exchange and make it easy for watering...

Some of the clones I took from a few of them are already rooted in under 10 days, so it seem like this strain throws roots fairly easy, which is always a plus!

I'm gonna try to snag some pictures today or tomorrow!

Peace!

Minitiger

Interesting to hear about the double-serration. I saw that post last night and took a look at my plants when I watered with an AACT, but didn’t notice any double-serrated leaves. I will say, though, that I’m getting the full spectrum of this cross. I have one plant that’s just a massive fat-leaved Indica-looking hybrid (I’m assuming that’s a Mendo-leaning plant), a couple in-between and one that totally looks very Sunshine Daydream-leaning. Very branchy, kinda spindly. Reminds me of the Sunshine Daydream I grew a couple years ago.

Anyway, I initiated flower today. I know I said I was gonna wait two weeks after transplanting to their final containers, but I just couldn’t help myself haha! It’s HOT in LA right now and since I use outdoor air to cool my growroom, I figured it was best to start flowering ASAP. So I’m right behind you! Ten weeks or so left to go....

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
right on bro, best of luck on the flowering! I think the double serration is only visible on the newer leafs, maybe plant needs to reach maturity, not sure...

I also noticed that i have a shit ton of spider mites or some sort of mites, fuck shit, these fuckers are back with a vengeance, things are not looking too good, i did some defoliation yesterday tried to remove as many mites as possible, but shit fuck... got some predator mites coming in a few days, hopefully they are able to take care of business.. I hope im able to finish these ladies...

I'll be following your thread broda! Peace!

Minitiger

right on bro, best of luck on the flowering! I think the double serration is only visible on the newer leafs, maybe plant needs to reach maturity, not sure...

I also noticed that i have a shit ton of spider mites or some sort of mites, fuck shit, these fuckers are back with a vengeance, things are not looking too good, i did some defoliation yesterday tried to remove as many mites as possible, but shit fuck... got some predator mites coming in a few days, hopefully they are able to take care of business.. I hope im able to finish these ladies...

I'll be following your thread broda! Peace!

Aw, man, that blows. You’re only about a week into flower, right? Why not grab some neem oil and foliar the fuck out of your plants? Once every three days for a week or two oughta get rid of ‘em.

Latest posts

Latest posts