What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Home tent grow

insomniac_AU

Hi everyone!
smiley_abzv.gif

I'm a new user but fairly experienced grower. I've been growing my own for about 20 years and I find it one of the most satisfying things to do.
My current grow is 3 x Jean Guy from House of the Great Gardener and 1 x Black Russian. 36 days flower.

The set up is as follows:
-flower chamber is 1.2 x 1.2 x 2.0M tent with home made DWC set up with air pump and 2 x air stones.

-Air handling is taken care of by a Westaflex fan and Canfilter carbon filter + 2 x mixing fans.
-600HPS + Kroplite shade

-Nutrients are Nefarious (an Australian company) and I find them excellent and I've tried quite a few different major brands.
-I also have a veg chamber / clone chamber with 2 x 80W 6500k CFLs

It's a very simple but effective small setup. It's temporary as I am only going to be in this house another couple of years so will build something more permanent at the new house.

Latest posts

Latest posts