What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OBSOUL33T GENETICS

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just looked into buying a pack to try out their gear.....
200 to 300 a pack ?
Is he saving for a kidney transplant?
I'm going to look for a Go Fund Me page now
I'll just make a donation

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess I didnt look everywhere,but if ya get a chance you'll see the spot I was looking at.
Thanks

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Just looked into buying a pack to try out their gear.....
200 to 300 a pack ?
Is he saving for a kidney transplant?
I'm going to look for a Go Fund Me page now
I'll just make a donation

SHN s33dsherenow all his alien orange gum and alien sour apple under a hundo mate and honestly obs isnt to blame for seed banks spiking the price up maybe they the seedbank saving up for a kidney transplant lol best of luck to attaining some killer gear

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Apology in order to obsoul,apparently the one and only seedbank I looked at wasn't a reflection of the normal prices for his work.
The one bank I looked at was twice the price for everything,unless that bank is smuggling obsoul finished product into a fedpen they're out of their frigging minds,and I think I'll actually ask them if they're in need of a kidney.
I jumped the gun,sorry

Pinetar

Anyone try his sour dub crosses? Sd×Orange Sd is what I have up next. Tried Lizzy Borden, was good. Atom Splitter was great still run that. Just doing some Orange Sherbet for the second time, found a bomb Orange keeper. I'm hoping for something great in the sour dub cross. I've never run into a single hermi in any of these, this stuff is solid.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Anyone try his sour dub crosses? Sd×Orange Sd is what I have up next. Tried Lizzy Borden, was good. Atom Splitter was great still run that. Just doing some Orange Sherbet for the second time, found a bomb Orange keeper. I'm hoping for something great in the sour dub cross. I've never run into a single hermi in any of these, this stuff is solid.

I personally haven't but would not think them to be bad i can imagine they are killer im dying to try his pretzel and soon to be outcrosses :) :tiphat:

All by obs imo is stellar

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I haven't heard of pretzel, sounds twisted. What's up with that.

Not sure on lineage as just barely looked up a general search but do know if obs thinks highly of it than it has to be killer so guess we just anticipate until the release and see for ourselves which i personally hope it gets dropped in seed form as well as his outcrosses too

obione

I am sitting on starfighter oj sour dub, had a starfighter cross as a freebie and it was kiiiiiler...hope I get Smith similar with orange terps.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Almost have a finished Alien Cheese (F•2) fka Alien Formaggio and currently vegging out bushes both of male and female for personal (F•2) of the Alien Cough (F•1) Kyle Kushmans Strawberry Cough x Alien Technology and popping more Alien Apparition (F•2) Natural Born Killer/Ghost OG x Alien Technology to try and make (F•3) as my last run was all boys so I kept the best and most resilient one hoping to have two more moms to play with just got some more Alien Sour Apple (F•1) Sour Apple x Alien Technology thrown into flower have taken snips of the best female and hope she'll be part of the alien mom collection such a wicked green apple with sour and leather notes can't wait to see her later in flower the coming next 9 weeks maybe more if she needs it BLESSED BE