What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kentucky strains and outdoor

relic1981

Veteran
So in my younger days I toured with phish a lot, the reload and widespread panic. Sci... any ways I remember people on the east coast sol lots of Kentucky outdoor. Never had names labeled or as a selling point but tucky of was usually decent. Nothing on what Cali, my home (triangle, norcal) #nd never saw Kentucky in door so I'm curious if anyone is working with Kentucky or any appalachian strains. I remember the purps being quite tasty as well as 4way, not the Dutch version, but an elite cut I'm surprised I do hear more about. People started calling stuff 4 way. Anyways so what's up Kentucky peeps?you guys holding it don out there? :) what strains you running? From seed or cuts)

Ive been rocking a VERY old ghanni for about 10 years. Ive given it to a couple buddies on the premise that they only grow it for personal smoke and dont give it away to someone to grow for sale. Apparently no one gave a fuck and spread it all over. Been offered MY ghanni 5 or 6 times in the last couple weeks in the Louisville area.
Use to be lots of pretty decent outdoor coming from all over the state being shipped to the east coast but not sure thats the case anymore. Lots of discrete indoor growers in Kentucky now. We also get ALOT of stuff shipped and brought in from Colorado but honestly 90 % of the indoor available here now looks, smells and tastes good but has mediocre potency. The ghanni is strong but doeant look, smell or taste near as good as most. Lots of cookie, blue dream variations but most are just not that potent to me. Just all a mish mash of the same old strains that were probably chosen poorly. Btw, I think widespread panic was playing in Louisville this weekend.

OneStonedPony

Had a cut of Kentucky Wonder I ran a couple of years. Suppose to be Williams Wonder grown outdoors there for 8 or 10 years to harden it up. Last year some chod ripped it from the woods I had it hidden in. To the guy from Georgia that traded it to me, I'd give anything to have it back.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I have some relatives that live out in KY would love to see how their cannabis scene is over there as i dont talk with to them out there unfortunately

Painter

Pretty old thread. I’m in the Lex Ky area. Started on a growing path when my wife was diagnosed with leukemia. Now I’m looking for local stuff to grow. It’s a long shot but I’m just looking to grow and get meds into the hands that need them locally

Latest posts

Latest posts