What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MindRite MMD - Portland

Great spot, the front intake desk is welcoming and comfortable. Once in back, the options are plentiful but not overwhelming. The selections of flower and shatters are obviously made with a keen eye.
All nugs I inspect are of very high quality from pure sats to 30% couch lockers and all else in between. Lots of edibles also, not what I really go for so I cannot vouch much there but there is always something that looks delish.

The owner Shea, came and spoke to me showing me around without any pressure to buy, I could tell he is just super stoked on bud, just like us.

Pricing is standard for the area, free pre-roll on first visit, they do have specials..

If you couldnt tell by now that I really liked the spot and am already a regular, now you do. Some of the strains that I have picked up there are: Critical Cheese, Tanguie, Brian Berry Cough, Purple Cream, Blue Dream

CONTACT INFO
NW Portland on the corner of Marshall st. and NW 18th, in the Nob Hill District.

1780 NW Marshall St
Portland, OR 97209

503-477-4430

info@mindritepdx.com

Open daily 10 - 10

Latest posts

Latest posts