What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Franchise Genetics

D1904

Big bad Bubba ( fire OG x chem d ) x bubba .. virgin Kush - pure Kush x bubba . Back at you bro, and thanks

To be honest....if I were you guys and gals, I would not order nothing. Don't get me wrong, it's possible the seeds are fire but I'm an old schooler. I remember when Docta, Nspecta and Obsoul spoke against the seed biz period. Ironically, all are in it along with raskal and blue dog. Sure, the excuse is always about bringing quality beans but the underline fact is money. It's nothing personal but why should we have to be in Cali, Colo or Oregon. I've seen peeps kissing these dudes arses for the chance to purchase seeds. What's the difference between either and Swerve? Either way, have fun with the seeds. This includes green life nutrients and raw nutrients. None of this crap is any better then the other. If price determines worth, then fools will spend money on gems of fems. Lol...I could have spared you some scratch and sent fems to you for free. Txkid you knew better but you like getting what no one else seems to have. I'll reverse the Irene this summer and hope you guys enjoy the freebies. I have the S1 of the TK but I'll reverse her as well along with Obsoul orginal alien dog offering. Be well grasshoppers

RulaTone

Veteran
hey this thread got some attention huh?
just placed another order with the latest arrivals, cant be happier

Joshua_ntr i understand your point of view, but for people across the ocean the only chance to get specific genetics is to get those seeds..
as we dont have any cuts circulating its next to impossible to get some special plants.
that said i believe that for a USA grower would be much better seeking for clones and talking and sharing to people instead of buying high priced genetics.
but for us europeans its a one away chance to get hands on some american genes of that level, cuts used are rare and and sought after so its obvious that price will be higher that the actual value.

I dont get what you mean with "raw nutrients and green life nutrients"..

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
To be honest....if I were you guys and gals, I would not order nothing. Don't get me wrong, it's possible the seeds are fire but I'm an old schooler. I remember when Docta, Nspecta and Obsoul spoke against the seed biz period. Ironically, all are in it along with raskal and blue dog. Sure, the excuse is always about bringing quality beans but the underline fact is money. It's nothing personal but why should we have to be in Cali, Colo or Oregon. I've seen peeps kissing these dudes arses for the chance to purchase seeds. What's the difference between either and Swerve? Either way, have fun with the seeds. This includes green life nutrients and raw nutrients. None of this crap is any better then the other. If price determines worth, then fools will spend money on gems of fems. Lol...I could have spared you some scratch and sent fems to you for free. Txkid you knew better but you like getting what no one else seems to have. I'll reverse the Irene this summer and hope you guys enjoy the freebies. I have the S1 of the TK but I'll reverse her as well along with Obsoul orginal alien dog offering. Be well grasshoppers

Tell me how you really feel...

I wonder if the fruity peebles really turns out that colorful. I showed a cpl fellow growers pics of them , and they were like that shits fake.

RulaTone

Veteran
I wonder if the fruity peebles really turns out that colorful. I showed a cpl fellow growers pics of them , and they were like that shits fake.

obviously those are pics with a modified contrast (photoshop)
to accentuate the undertones.
You will never get a bud that looks like that.

Looks like Seed Here Now has experienced an exponential increase in demand, they're already cleared out of a recent restock... and it been like what 5 days? Lol. Glad I snatched a pack of GSC before they did

RulaTone

Veteran
yes, stock went out fast, like the previous drop...
i believe far less than 5 days...

Irene x SkunkVA (r) and Irene x Daywrecker/Headband (r) are the two hybrids i been dreaming about the most....would love to see those crosses down the road, if someone happened to be blessed enough to have all three of those hard as fuck to find clones lol.....legend status...

RulaTone

Veteran
are these Franchise genetics offerings older_gentleman?

Irene its been used among very few breeders, i've seen archive is using her

i will start report about Alien Betsy and Alien Irene end of month...

vapeking

I think it is Cherry alien x white fire 43...(check some shot on his IS)

Yeah i think thats right, not sure if it's cherry Alien,but know its some sort of Alien lol. Anyways 100% popped just transferred into a rock wool 6"X6" cube. Also popped some gg#4s, sin mint, 818 headband, cbd go, sin city go, nightmare cookies, Mint Chocolate Chip from Exotic Genetix and some seeds that came from a room that was accidentally pollinated with an OG and and Sour Grapefruit.