What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Megayields & Anti's Excellent Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Mega and Anti's Excellent Adventure

GREETINGS!

We're finally on site and we are frantically working to get everything ready in time for the 2013 outdoor season.

We have a 3000 sq. ft. greenhouse in a secluded location and we are growing a crop on behalf of a collective so this grow is 100% legit and we have the paperwork to prove it.

We'll have about 80 or so plants in the greenhouse. Each plant will be in a 100 gallon fabric bag and will have approximately 25 sq. ft. to grow in. (Hopefully that'll be enough.)

We'll put up shots of the actual greenhouse soon but in the meantime here are some shots of our veg area to whet your appetites.

Strains currently vegging:

Sour Bogglegum
Chemdog's Sis
Ken's GDP
Cherry Pie
Cherry Pie x Holland's Hope
Blue Dream
Blue Cheese (Blue Dream x UK Cheese)
GS Cookies

picture.php

^^^ A View from the Doorway ^^^

picture.php

^^^ Blue Dream, GSC, Cherry Pie ^^^

picture.php

^^^ A Few Mamas Chilling Under the LEDs ^^^

picture.php

^^^ More Mamas Under T5s ^^^

picture.php

^^^ This Table Will Fill Up When Clones Root ^^^

(The sad looking plants in the back of the last pic are being revegged since they scored 25% THC in a recent test.)

Keep watching this space. More to come soon!

Last edited:

whatthe215

Veteran
FRONT ROW SEAT BABY, LET THE SHOW BEGIN!
:lurk:
very cool you guys are doing it together. expecting big things. :)

G

greenmatter

In the greenhouse, of course!

Don't worry. It wouldn't be an "Anti" joint without a disco ball.

:biggrin: good to know you still have your priorities straight. i'm just makin sure mega and all those left coasters don't make you lose sight of what is important:tiphat:

i know you guys are gonna have a great summer! good luck to both/all of you!

5th

Veteran
Boy's been hard at werk eh? Good shit. Beers in the cooler, lets enjoy the show. :tiphat:

tino1013

This should be good

This should be good

all systems go!
for the record, you might wanna bump you sq foot per 100 gal plant pot to more like 36-45 sq. trust me, with 25 sq ft per, starting plants this time and going in to 100 gals, you will have hedging issues by harvest time.

it can be a good problem to have, but it can also work against you with easy bug and mold spreading, not to mention making shade on the sides of your beautiful plants.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all systems go!
for the record, you might wanna bump you sq foot per 100 gal plant pot to more like 36-45 sq. trust me, with 25 sq ft per, starting plants this time and going in to 100 gals, you will have hedging issues by harvest time.

it can be a good problem to have, but it can also work against you with easy bug and mold spreading, not to mention making shade on the sides of your beautiful plants.

TIno1013 - First off welcome! Yes I think BOTH Anti and I would agree with you but we had (cough) "other" influences placed upon us in the decision to place them that closely.

We are going to be very dilligent in watching for any bug or PM issues but one of the great things about where we are at, we are ABOVE any fog layer and it is a VERY dry environment which reduces our chances of PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts