What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Graffiti

newhousegreen

-.-
Veteran
A few graffs from Prague.

Not mine:D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Two from my very neighbourhood:

picture.php

picture.php

And one street paper stick:

picture.php

:tiphat::wave:

KanadianKronik

very nice upload newhousegreen!
i was surprised myself about there not being an area in the art section for graff.. so i made one.. haha

Endur

Veteran
My first 4, fr8's for 2012....Just some quick, simple fills.

my crew...SFE. So Fresh Everydae
GraffJan072012001.jpg

Some Girly colors. First time I ever painted without having some Black
GraffJan072012025.jpg

GraffJan072012005.jpg

GraffJan072012009.jpg

Stay Up Peeps.
Peace
Endur

StayHigh149

I forgot to say that this was from 1988. Never made it on a wall, didn't really care for it. It's just 1 of the very few that I still have. It was called Broadway Elegant. I have a few flics round here somewhere....I'll scan them since they were all before digi-cams & cell phones, if I can find them....<---damn that makes me feel old

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
fresh pieces for sure endur holdin it down in 2012! i gotta get up sometime soon found a few spots ive been scopin out for a while now. just gotta go bomb it. here a piece i just did in the note book
rXMhB.jpg

StayHigh149

Here's a spliff to prepare for the weekend

Also gotta add this from one of favorite artists....Dr. REVOLT

Reefer
Tokin
Writers.....gotta love it!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Ok, ok, so yawl know the name.

I'm not the REAL Stay High 149, I use his tag on here cuz it just fits so well. He's so famous that I'm sure there are copywrite infringements somewhere.....anyway.....

I use Stay High's tag cuz I figured it would attract other like minded individuals also. I've bumped into a few & now I've found this thread. Oh yeah, I'm a old school hip hop head too.

Anyway, I used to have a ton of flics but have lost them ovet the years. I had some pics on those Oakland walls down by the tracks from back in 1990 or 1991. Had pics from "Dream" & a ton of others. I used to write back in the day, myself, but will leave my tags (I used 2) unknown for now cuz alot of cats outside of graff circles know me by those same attributes.

Love the flics yawl put up here. If I can remember how to post pics I have a couple from back in the day i'll put up.

Did it: Here's a blackbook piece from 1988 called Broadway Elegant:

thats whats up! your screen name made me do a double take...

i was out in SF a few weekends ago...the young generation is going nuts! seen lots of buses that were just covered in graff....seen kids rocking hot shit not giving a fuck...brings me back to the simpler days!

M

Mos Cutty

Nerd.X

Nerd.X

I love this thread! Here is one of my Bro's a member of the Legendary Chi-town crew The X-men. Nerd.x has been dropping the illest for over 20 years!

25193_112224252127636_3553445_n.jpg

25193_112224255460969_112223465461048_243911_875721_n.jpg

25193_112225415460853_112223465461048_243912_3239437_n.jpg

Gooey

thanks for all the good pics, anyone check out the eividence music video for mrslow flow? if i knew how to embed it i would, dude goes around taggin in the music video, im not up on the culture, but in the video he tags all over a beautiful mural, is this part of it? same way gangs cross each other out re tag? check it out tho you guys might like it...peace

Thugnificent

thanks for all the good pics, anyone check out the eividence music video for mrslow flow? if i knew how to embed it i would, dude goes around taggin in the music video, im not up on the culture, but in the video he tags all over a beautiful mural, is this part of it? same way gangs cross each other out re tag? check it out tho you guys might like it...peace

if u watch "beat street" it will make alot more sense, that whole music vid. is based on that movie.

and naw its not really like that, people that know whats up respect each others works unless there is conflict between the two, or something along those lines... but there are people out there that like to just destroy shit (including other peoples awesome work)...

Gooey

right on, thanks for the info man...ive been watching some crazy shit by JA,Cope2 and some other older cats, just getting into it, very cool...puff puffs pass

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
didn't check the whole thread, but

Bomb It and Bomb It II and great docs on bombing it