What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Graffiti

KanadianKronik

I did a search of graffiti under thread names and nothing came up so i am guessing there arent any graffiti threads on here, Just wanted to make a thread for people that are interested in graffiti to come and share in.

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
some of my favorite writers i grew up seeing around...

renos htk
418391525_99774488dd.jpg

4360940171_f187d893e1_z.jpg

Japan DE
5616906259_74fcee0616_z.jpg

5617493764_b8cf9b7d1c_z.jpg

when i was growing up in SF that guy Percept had shit on lock..
4466509248_e1b5820dff_z.jpg

391377452_7d88f15834_z.jpg

dont even get me started on train, subway, and bus bombing.....

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I can't find my pics either right now, but here are a few I had handy. I wish I had some pictures of a piece I saw recently in Florida. It was bonkers. Almost all of these are from one spot in Oakland.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Endur

Veteran
Great Fucking Thread, KanadianKronik.

I've Been painting since the, late 90's.
I'm not as active, as I once was, but I rocked shit hard for a good 4 years, solid.
I get my ups, here & there, and still rock fr8's.

I have painted close to 200 fr8's and still catch them rolling, sometimes.

Anyways, I'll contribute some pics/vids, of some of the shit I feel is worthy.

Lately, I've been paying attention, to this crew from Vancouver/ Surrey, BC.
Stomp Down Killas, (SDK)
They are putting out some sick videos, and have a solid crew.
They put in work.
Don't get me wrong, there are a ton, of tight crews, that handle shit.
This is just what I am interested in at tha moment.

I know cats, from Spain, Italy, and one homie, in Australia.
I know a couple Bay Area Legends, and have spent time in SF.

Ya boy,
Yes4Prop215.... Renos is a local SF cat, that is a slept on writer, that has been painting close to 20 plus years.
I know him pretty good. I was roommates with him in 08.
Crazy guy....cool as hell dude. lol

I'll get some shit posted, later, and dig out some of my older stuff. Blackbook/ fliks.

Peace....
Endur

Here is a couple SDK Vids to peep out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eWdz4VmY7k&feature=feedbul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9AkNCUrjc0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eWdz4VmY7k&feature=feedbul

KanadianKronik

SDK is sick. I think keepsix is my fav outta sdk. i think i seen on a site i used to go on that killer effect (may have gotten that wrong) is now in SDk. iv seen some stickers around my city but i think they were in an exchange as i haven't seen any throws or tags.
haha i would dig out my old black book... but it is kinda fucky. when i was mass toy i thought i was the shit and rocked the black book hard, then i realized i wasnt the shit and took a good year or 2 to just work on my style and shit. since then iv basically gone 1 year of tagging and one year of bombing then back to a year of tagging and so on. i find i progressed the most spending more time on just one thing. never really be hard into peiceing as im on a hard budget, haha. ill see what i can dig up that isnt tooo toy lmfao

kk

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
my friend CHEVY from the bronx near yankee stadium TRE (The Rican Encounters)gang was a fantastic graffiti artist,i have not been down to the city in yrs so i dont know if he still tagging trains or not.he has a few pics in the subway art book

delic

not the pics i expected too see here, but am liking them. especially the spacey one.
nice one

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice pics yall

abja - ive painted that spot many times..thats the classic yards right there straight history right there people been painting that for decades....the east bay has some of the best graffiti spots on the west coast bombing and peicing wise..

endur - thats dope man! ya renos is old school...i remember being like 13 when i first started tagging, and me and my friend stood and stared at a renos tag on a dumpster for like 15 minutes, trying to copy the crazy "R"s he did to start out his tag....my friend made a bunch of stickers that night biting the hell out of the "R" lol...theres so many other SF writers to list, but as far as who i ran with back in the day it was mostly local bushopping crews...got folks in BST TDF TK OBM US 1810 to name a few...the guys who got me started and taught me how to oneflow was this old school tenderloin crew that was notorious back in 99 when i first started..repped HBK "hot boy killas" those kids used to get on buses 10 deep and start grilling shit, yelling at heroes, breaking back windows to escape, buncha crazy khmer and filipino kids...really influenced me later when i got a few years older and started runnin with my own crew, we got into a bunch of the same shit, smashin emergency exits, pullin wires on 14s and tagging the drivers windows when they walk back, doing walkdown tags from back to front, hopping the 17th and bryant fence and running around in the bus yards hitting every thing in site...man those were the days!

vado - dope flicks man....east coast got flavor for sure. this one guy JURNE is out here in teh bay killin shit pretty hard, i think hes from maine or somewhere in the northeast..

some of my favorite graf are philly tags....philly got the illest raw grimy street style out there. some people hate the tags because they arent "artsy" but there is straight style and skill required in doing a good tall tag..these are some from this guy DUB whos been killin the town lately..
4839628801_272387d34a_z.jpg

3705171017_b1aef068df_z.jpg

frisco has its own style too..called "one flows" its a simpler version of the philly hands...some may think these are ugly but i see beauty in them..each one is done with the proper angles and spacing..
3391265959_e5b3330809_z.jpg

3391265725_cceddd6ea5_z.jpg

and some more artsy graff for the visual eye candy..
4840231574_1a8d5fbd05_z.jpg

4839620161_623fe28ae4_z.jpg

4658387083_4506207347_z.jpg

Last edited:
G

Guest3498

I love this dude dier's work, mostly prov/boston. The darkest most evil looking pieces you can imagine, def a unique style... lots of black and white... great rollers. Fuck the artsy shit!!

5998676473_f35bda8800_b.jpg

5999481612_9ab44b7fe7_b.jpg

6013318191_0869126f33_b.jpg

Last edited:

KanadianKronik

Yeah i know there is a 666 crew because i remember seeing them on bombingscience back in the day. but i haven't been on that site in forever and cant remember who all was in it... so i was just asking if you knew if he was in it, or if he was just putting a 666 in his work just to go with the darkness. iv seen people put 666's around there work that arnt in the 666 crew.

Latest posts

Latest posts