What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sour apple?

MacHush

Mandala #1 is supposed to have some sour green apple phenos -- i did not see any in my pack, but i only had 5 girls
could be worth lookin for :) , m#1 was really good IMO

JOJO420

Veteran
Sour Apple

Sour Apple

NorCal Sour Apple
OK, I have the man who made this cross at my house right now. Unless he is lying, and I have no reason to believe he is, this is the genetic history of the sour apple from Southern Humboltd, NorCal.
Quote:
"One day a SourAppple clone that was dropped and discarded, was planted in a haphazard way by a 7 yr old newb. To make things worse a brick was dropped on this clone and it lived
yoinks.gif
All the other living plants of original sour apple were destroyed in a raid. The only one to survive was the one planted by the 7yr old. He built a wall of bricks around the plant to protect it and the brick fell on top of the clone ,thus hiding it from the cops
woohoo.gif
. It was then nickenamed the " FUGITIVE" . At the same time of the raid, a crop was drying of seeded Sour apple. This crop was stolen in the raid and seeds were dropped. Volunteers sprouted in the dirt, what a surprise
petard2.gif
THE ORIGINAL SOUR APPLE IS HELD BY ONE PERSON. It is not being given out because it is not stable. People in the Bay area have the clone, but not the original. There might be a few seeds left with the bay area crew. Any remaining Sour Apple clones have been crossed to NorCal Purps, L.A. Kush and Headband. These are the real seedlines from the original Sour apple cross."
There may be other Sour APPLE, but this is the word on the one from Southern Humboldt
petard2.gif

There is a cut called Sour Apple floating around the bay, though I havn't seen it lately. SourD x AK47.
That's the one and only Sour Apple. Good luck finding the original as it is tightly held.

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I recently got a pack of sour apple x bubba kush fems as freebies made by Nspecta.
Is the sour apple used in this cross the sour diesel x ak47?
Thanks for any help!

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I made Sour Apple F2s a couple seasons ago but the lineage that I was given was Original Diesel x C99. The breeder was Top Shelf Seeds & the smoke was good. Nothing apple about it that I can remember.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
How does the Sour Apple IBL come in? Had this line been released to the public? Because i believe its Alien Genetics has labeled on his apple crosses as Sour Apple IBL

https://neptuneseedbank.com/product/alien-genetics-apple-rock-candy/

Just so ya can see for yourselves.

Im growing some Alien sour Apple and honestly im inlove with every plant though the majority are males and will be used in an open pollination reproduction program to keep the alien sour apple alive for me to do as i love and enjoy high quality organic flowers :)

kalopatchkid

Veteran
How does the Sour Apple IBL come in? Had this line been released to the public? Because i believe its Alien Genetics has labeled on his apple crosses as Sour Apple IBL

https://neptuneseedbank.com/product/alien-genetics-apple-rock-candy/

Just so ya can see for yourselves.

Im growing some Alien sour Apple and honestly im inlove with every plant though the majority are males and will be used in an open pollination reproduction program to keep the alien sour apple alive for me to do as i love and enjoy high quality organic flowers :)

I grew out Aliens "Sour Apple IBL x Tahoe Alien" and it was the most disappointed I have ever been from a pack of seeds. 5 different phenos went straight to the compost bin after sampling the nugs.

TPFTFW

Veteran
Here’s the sour apple clone
shes around but still incredibly hard to get afaik
Sour apple seeds

There are Sour Apple seeds from NorCal floating around.

I have Sour Apple x Headband and Sour Apple x GDP. Both of these came from the bro that started the sour apple seed. There are cuts of Sour Apple going around Norcal that came from the same person...

I got these seeds from him personally from seeded samples of bud.
As Far as I know the original Sour Apple mom is deceased. Please update this info is someone knows better.
I have not grown any seeds yet. I am going to next round:bump:

Click image for larger version  Name:	94335BF5-D5B0-4B6B-BE50-468F60EF3DD6.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	114.7 KB ID:	17825013

JetLife175

Veteran
Tom Hill's x18 is supposed to have a apple pheno.

I'd love to find a nice sour/green apple flavored cut of something..anything!

I can second this. Had a couple phenos varying in degrees of “Appleness”. One was dead on for the green apple sour blow pop candy and another was more of a Granny Smith, earthy taste. Can be found in them. Not sure who still has stock though.