What's new

Straincirkus at a Cocoloco ... goes on!

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
Hey everyone,

it's just about time to continue my old growjournal.
Thought it is a good decision to keep it going in the international section so that a wider audience can have an insight in what iam doing.

first of all a little technical overview for the new viewers:

Homebox XL (1,20m x 1,20m x 2,00m), DTW
30 x 3l pots filled with U-Gro
400watt + Adjust-A-Wings (Growth: Venture Sunmaster, Flowering: Philips Son-T Pia Green Power)
420m³/h exhaust + 500m³/h CarbonActive carbon filter
selfmade climate-control consist of 2 thermostat + 1 hygrostat

temp: currently about 19°C by night and about 22-23°C by day
relative humidity: 40-55%
tap water: PH 7.5 / EC 0.6 / ~18°dH
fertilizer: Ecolizer A+B, Atami PK 13/14
additives: Ecolizer Root-Up/Grow-Up/Bloom-Up, Atazym, AtaClean
watering: i water the plants every 2-3days manually.
i used to do it automatically, but i thought it's better this time to do it manually cause of the strain diversity.

this time i got the following headliners:
Jaggen (selected Jack Flash pheno)
Amnesia/SSH (Core/Ibo cut)
Sour Diesel IBL (Dansk cut)
SweetPinkGrapefruit
Victory (original NL clone)
Casey Jones
NYCD (tangerine pheno)
Super Lemon Haze
Sweet Skunk (SOL cut)

as u can see iam utterly a strain-maniac :D
now let's get to the interesting part ... some pics.

this is the selfmade climate-control that regulate the voltage of the exhaust through a step-down transformer.
picture.php

this is how it all started few weeks ago.
picture.php

picture.php

this is how it looks by now around 8days of flowering.
sorry for the bad tint in the first pic. i forgot to set up the white balance. :kos:
picture.php

Amnesia
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SourDiesel IBL
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SweetPinkGrapefruit
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the gals could be a lil bit more trained but i have been on holiday til last week and my buddy was a bit incapable ... or let's say lazy :D

that's all for now. iam damn tired ... will rest a bit now with a nice spliff of white russian watching spaceballs :joint: :D
peace

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
all i can say is - finally....

they lock sweet and healthy and i cant wait to see them in full flower!!!

i took a chair!!!

S

Silky Johnson

Hey did you say your feeding them with the ph at 7.5? They look good if you have it at that. And are you using any co2?

fred b

hey randa, my fellow coco loco :D

awesome strains you got going there!
I am esp. looking forward to the Casey Jones, SD IBL and Amnesia Core Cut

don't you think you could easily run a 600w in there ?

@Silky: I think he meant his starting tap water has a ph of 7.5 but then he adds ferts and additives

but I'd also be interested in what ph and ec values you feed your ladies with. all strains the same nutrient solution or individually for every strain ? I'd guess that would be a hell lot of work ;)

and I hope you cleaned your floor afterwards :laughing: j/k

:tiphat:

greets
fred b

C.Green

Hello randalika,

In your box it looks good.
You have here a nice choice in kinds.

Electronics is also moved cleanly.

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
@buddah: yeah u damn right buddy.
i delayed this run for too long but u know this ... there are always a lot of things in real life which hold oneself up.
again thank you so much my friend. iam really grateful for all what you have done to me so far. :thank you:

@silky: naah iam not feeding at this. would be the purest horror for them gals. :D
these are the starting values of my tap water. currently i water the ladies with a pH about 5.8 and EC about 1.4 - 1.5.
eh and i dont use a co2 generator. i think this isnt really needful for my spatial relations.

@fred: thanks mate for those kind words. :)
yeah i could easily run 600watt there but 400watt is enough for my needs.
well i always wanted to use 600watt one time to get the buds more exploded :D but otherwise the electricity costs would eat me out of house and home. i got 2 more tents running and i have a green power provider. i already roll my eyes about the current power consumption we have in our flat. :D
as i already said above ... all the plants get the same nutrients. so far i cant see a strong lack of nutrients somewhere.
in 2 weeks i will propably use a second tank to separate the water the sativas and indicas will get.
actually i wanted to send the indicas about 3 weeks later into flowering so that nearly all plants start to flower about the same time.
normally i start with pk13/14 and flower enhancer in the second week for indicas and fifth week for sativas ... when the flower formation visibly starts. that way i can use one solution for all plants and harvest all plants at one time ... but that plan gone awry cause i didnt care about it. sometimes iam really a lazy dog. :)

@c.green: thanks mate. yeah looks all clean by now.
good thing that i didnt take a picture of the floor. it's really messy there as fred b already noticed :D
i hope i can clear that in the next days.

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
Hey Randa...

Very Nice Setup!! Just like before:D

:lurk:

Im just one day behind you;) But on soil this time...

I think i'll create a rep, too.

Whats that for a box on the last pics? That isn't a XL isn't it?:D Looks so small on that Pics. I would say its a S.

How Big are your Sour Diesels? Im gonna scale mine later...

Greets EPD

Lets see whos got the fattest SD at the end^^;)

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi there matey..nice to see you with your gals on the start again :cool: ..my very best wishes for this run..subscribed for sure.

greetz :joint:

HansHanf

rebmeM
Veteran
....and it goes on! :)

....and it goes on! :)

randa :wave:

good to see you back on cocoloco track bro..

first let me say tidy and clean as always ...
im wishing you @ll the best for the upcoming season ..

hans

and

@s usual --> im inn :lurk:

:ying:

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
A little update before midnight

The first buds are appearing.

picture.php

picture.php

Fittingly i made a new nutritional solution today, this time including Ecolizer Bloom-Up - pH 5.8, EC 1.5.
Here is a nice overview. Seems like it's getting a jungle again. :D

picture.php

picture.php

greetings, randa

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
nice grow log mate, im a big cocofunkingloco myself so ill definitely tagg along ,great strains you got there,and ive heard good things about those ecolizer nutrients, they're the metallic bottle ones?
cheers

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
@BroughtSuperior: thanks man for those kind words. coco is really a lovely medium and so easy to use. :)
ecolizer supplies their products in metallic bottles. thus far ecolizer is doing really well. i like it.
no real deficiency or overfertilization so far and this is good considering i got 9 different strains running.
but the most important phase is yet to come. ;)

greetings,randa

T

tea

nice randal
your plants looking great and i think you get a big harvest:good:
i took a chair... :)

cya, tea:wave:

Garuda

Veteran
Moin randa,

oh oh, I almost missed this one :whee:. Nice to see you here in the regular international forums, like it :good: :) oh, and nice plants btw ;)

Greetings,
Garuda

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
yea they look perfect, wen i first heard of the ecolizer nutrients, the folks were saying that the plants will finish faster on them, lets see how they perform through the hole grow!

GutGegeben

Perfectly looking setup, I'm really excited about how they'll look while blooming. Amazing choice of genetics aswell.
I know it must be a pain in the arse to chose, but - what would be your favourite strain of the ones that are currently flowering?

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
@tea, garuda, BroughtSuperior, gg, calimed: many thanks for all those kind and warm words. :thank you: i hope u all enjoy ur stay.

@gg: well u have to know that this time i decided to run all strains which i havent flowered so far .. alongside some fillers to get at least a little weed if the run will go awry. iam a lazy bastard and it will takes lightyears to test 'em all if i only flower 2-3 strains per run :D
so i cant really make a decision cause i havent smoked all these strains so far ... but referring to those i know (and have) i would choose the delta9 cause of the unique taste. it's all about the taste for me and she's really something special. :)

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
good morning gaius,
it's a pleasure and an honour to u have here. i hope ur blessing is with me. :)
greetings,randa

Latest posts

Latest posts