What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DMT inspired paintings

carrotsyo

Yeah DMT is a chemical extracted from various plants. It's the psychoactive ingredient in ayahuaska which is a sacrament for various amazon tribes.

It is absolutely the most fantastic trip I've ever had. It's the only trip I've ever had where I felt fantastic afterward. LSD often made me feel slow/stupid after and had other side effects for "dirty" acid. Shrooms, puke. Salvia made me feel like my face was splitting into pieces. DMT makes me feel like I just woke up on a rainy day after a good 12 hour sleep session.

I think I'm going to use it every month or so just to try to reset my brain or something :)

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Surprised Abja isn't in here dropping gems, right up his ally.

Never done DMT, but the movie enter the void give me the idea of somewhat what it may be similar to, very cool intro, but crazy fucking movie.

And inline that story sounds awesome, I've always wanted to chill with Danny DeVito