What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DMT inspired paintings

joeking

Hello everyone, and thanks for stopping in and checking out my artwork. I paint, tattoo, and do a lot of photo-realism. I would love to share more of my art, but for security reasons, thats just not possible. So I'll try and save a few just for IC....here's my latest

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
Nice!! you werent lying when ya said dmt inspired - about had a flashback there :D love the patterns, very reminiscent of the initial explosion that hits you and you NAILEd the colors - perfect.
would love to see more

C

captain kirk

nice work bro..

you should check out the artwork of the shipibo tribe in SA... they do some amazing tapestries inspired by DMT in the ayahuasca they drink.. mind blowing designs for sure.. i have a friend that imported abunch of em and puts them on nice hoodies.. good stuff

joeking

nice work bro..

you should check out the artwork of the shipibo tribe in SA... they do some amazing tapestries inspired by DMT in the ayahuasca they drink.. mind blowing designs for sure.. i have a friend that imported abunch of em and puts them on nice hoodies.. good stuff

Thanks, I will do that. And I'm glad that you all shared your kind words. Peace

BubsNugs

Havent tried DMT yet but freakin colours n moving patterns n shapes in a salvia trip sure tripped me the hell out.....Cool pics a shame you cant share more ......stupid drug laws!

Peace

Very cool

I like the flexible geometry

My experience with smoking DMT was so subtle but very eye opening I can say that. At low doses I felt the sensation of being awake in a dream and you could vividly see the mechanics at work that make up the image in front of you..you could say the most mind bending part is that you feel alert of your surroundings and this trip may just be a sort of dream after all. I feel that all of these plants we use are sort of sacred if you use them for that purpose. DMT smoke felt unusually holy when inhaled into the lungs..It sounds funky to the outsider but it really does feel like their is an entity or one of many in the smoke.

anywho good vibes..keep em' coming...

this is open mind

openmind.jpg

canibus

i consider myself an artist :)

i have also had many encounters with dmt.

one experience i will always remember is when i smoked a decent amount in the woods and nature unfolded before my eyes. ive tried to illustrate what i saw but to no avail. i will try again :)

InlineMax

Bardo being

Bardo being

I went to a tour at Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors while it was in NYC and Alex Grey was the tour guide! It was great....danny devito was actually on the tour with us haha.

The tour consisted of him going around to every painting and telling us what he was thinking/doing while painting them. When he came to this one, he said "If any of you haven't smoked DMT, this is what its like". Id say hes pretty damn close!

bardobeing.jpg

BrainSellz

Veteran
nice pic inline....they have that same pic moving but i cant find it....the moving one really gives the visual ;)

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Salvia is VERY similar...

I was inside the ancient double helix snake that kept dividing into jewel like fractals until my Ego was utterly destroyed... Felt my flesh being torn apart (but no pain; just infinite fear) until I was no more but ALL in ALL.

I must remember... I must meditate on that often.

InlineMax

I tried the 15x extract of salvia a long time ago. Didnt do much for me. DMT was way more of a real experience

G

Guest3498

I went to a tour at Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors while it was in NYC and Alex Grey was the tour guide! It was great....danny devito was actually on the tour with us haha.

The tour consisted of him going around to every painting and telling us what he was thinking/doing while painting them. When he came to this one, he said "If any of you haven't smoked DMT, this is what its like". Id say hes pretty damn close!

bardobeing.jpg

Remarkably similar to dmt visuals ime!

Alex Grey is a boss :joint:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whats DMT then, is it a chemical compound or what ?

There is a gland in your brain that releases DMT when you die in a large amount to help you on your way. That is why I don't do it. I want it to be as spiritual as possible when I die.