What's new

Lola & Gypsy Nirvana & the Adventure of the Lost Pharoah's Tomb orLove inthe Desert!

L

LolaGal

Lola & Gypsy Nirvana & the Adventure of the Lost Pharoah's Tomb orLove inthe Desert!

Lola returned home on the cargo plane, wishing Gypsy had been able to accompany her.

Although it had only been a few hours since Lola had last held Gypsy in her arms, it seemed like forever. Lola could hardly walk at all, she was still sore from her night of passion. Memories of Gypsy's kisses still lingered on her lips.

The cargo plane's lights indicated that is would soon be time for Lola to be ejected in her Jeep from the rear of the plane, somewhere over the South USA, near the Mississippi River that she had called home all her life.

Lola strapped herself into the Jeep, which had been loaded onto a parachute device that rolled out the back of the cargo plane. This was the part that Lola really dreaded, the jerk and drop as her Jeep plummeted out the back of a plane at only 4,000 feet.

Lola hoped this time the Jeep would land in the field she had designated, and she didn't have to get her Dad's tractor out to pull the Jeep out of the swamp again.

Luck was with Lola this time, and the chute opened, settling her gently down on the back pasture of her Tennessee home. The auto release pulled smoothly, and Lola started up her Jeep and drove away to the back barn. This is where she kept all her wicked collections of weed, and of course Lola had a killer grow going in the old barn as well.

Lola walked back to the main house, down the long driveway of old oak trees. Lola's family estate had been passed down for generations. Old man cotton had been good to Lola's family and their farm had prospered over the years.

Lola opened the front door to hear the phone ringing. Her heart pounded. "Surely that is Gypsy!", she said aloud, and ran to get the phone.

"Hello", Lola answered the phone to hear the voice of her man, and nearly swooned. "Hi Gypsy", she said, "I just got in the door this very minute!"

"Lola, I'm going to be flying in tomorrow to your place in Tennessee," Gypsy replied. "I just can't wait to get my hands on you again. You are like a fire that courses through my blood."

Lola smiled to herself, so happy to hear that Gypsy was on his way to her side.

"I'll run into Memphis tomorrow, and pick you up at the airport." Lola and Gypsy chatted a little while longer, and then they hung up the phone.

Lola went upstairs to her room. She was glad to get back to civilization and a hot, steamy bath. Lola evaluated herself in the mirror critically as she got undressed. Gypsy had left a trail of love bites all over! Lola blushed at the position of a couple of them. Standing looking back at her was a tall, buxom woman with blue eyes and long waist length brown hair. Lola had to admit to herself that she looked pretty good.

"It must be love," Lola thought to herself. She rolled a big hogleg of a joint, some of her finest Sourbubble from Grapevine Seeds. It was really one of her favorites right now.

Lola worked most of the night unpacking her Jeep, and surveying all the goods she had smuggled back from South America. A big bale of Acapulco Gold had to be lugged into the humidifier room, and mushrooms had to be put away. Lola had scored some nice hash and also a big brick of unprocessed opium.

Lola finally went to bed and dreamed all night of Gypsy's kisses, his hands all over her body, and awoke early. She dressed and headed to Memphis. She would be there in a few hours and she stuck her favorite Hank Williams CD into the CD deck.

"No matter how I struggle or strive, I'll never get out of this world alive", Lola sang along with Hank. It felt weird to be rolling down the highway in the USA after just being in the jungles of South America.

Lola pulled into Memphis and headed straight for the Peabody Hotel and got a room. She didn't have time to check out the ducks in the lobby, she had to get to her man at the airport as soon as possible.

Lola peeled into the airport to find Gypsy standing at the arrivals area outside. She screeched to a stop, got out and ran to the man who had come to mean so much to her in such a short time.

They threw their arms around each other and kissed a long and passionate kiss. Gypsy could barely control his lust for this woman! He picked Lola up and tossed her into the open Cobra convertible Lola had been driving. Gypsy tossed his bags in the back and jumped behind the wheel.

"Where's the nearest Hotel?", Gypsy asked with a smile.

"We're headed for the Peabody,"replied Lola," and you may not see daylight for a while once we get there, if I have my say!"

Lola leaned over and wrapped her arms around Gypsy's neck, kissing his earlobe.

"That's how this all got started in the first place", Gypsy teased. "Don't start something you can't finish.", he grinned.

"Oh I plan on finishing everything on my plate", Lola smiled.

As soon as they got to the hotel, Lola was swept into Gypsy's arms and they were soon ensconced in Room 331. The beautiful suite with it's view of the Mississippi river were ignored, as Lola and Gypsy tore each other's clothes off in a fit of passion.

Buttons flew, tie dyed T shirts were abandoned, and a shoe flew across the room, breaking a mirror over the bureau. Nothing could stop the flow of passion that this couple felt for one another.

Gypsy's lips trailed down Lola's neck, teasing her with his tongue.

As his lips trailed ever downward, Lola's breath caught in her throat. Lola reached down to caress his huge love snake and felt a quiver run through Gypsy's whole body.

Suddenly they could no longer resist each other and their union caused a shiver of delight to course through their spines. Gypsy's kiss was all it took to send Lola crashing over the edge of passion.

Neither of them had ever felt a passion like this before. It was something to truly treasure, and afterwards they lay in each other's arms quietly, drained from the force of their love.

Gypsy hated to disturb the mood, but he needed to break the news to Lola quickly, they had a plane to catch and not much time.

"Lola, I've got to go to Egypt, come with me my darling" Gypsy tensed, hating to go on another journey so soon, hoping that Lola would not disappoint him.

"Darling," Lola cooed," I told you once I got my Jeep home safely that we would be together forever. I'd be thrilled to go with you to Egypt."

Tune in tomorrow to find out what happens next! Will Lola be captured by Muslim terrorists? Will Gypsy be able to save her? All these questioned will be answered and more.....

:whistling:

CHAPTER 2

Lola and Gypsy boarded the plane at Memphis to find that they were the only 2 passengers in first class. Gypsy grinned his devilish grin. It was going to be a good flight. As the flight took off one of the two stewardesses twisted her ankle, leaving the other stewardess to service the whole plane.

Lola and Gypsy could not believe their luck. No aggravating stewardess to interrupt, and a 12 hour nonstop flight from Memphis to Cairo! They threw their seat backs in the not upright and locked position.

"What are we going to Egypt for?",asked Lola.

Gypsy began to tell her that he had been in contact with Dr. Hiwas Siwas, Egypt's premier archeologist. Dr. Siwas had recently found a Lost Pharoah's Tomb. Even the Egyptian government did not know that it had been found.

The tomb was full of gold, and riches galore. Sapphires as big as a rottweiler's head glistened in piles. Gold coins and Egyptian necklaces of lapis lazuli were stacked haphazardly everywhere.

"But why did Dr. Siwas call you in Gypsy?"inquired Lola.

Gypsy explained that a 4,000 year old jar of marijuana seeds had been found in the tomb with the seal intact. Gypsy's goal was to leave Egypt with the Pharoah's Strain, the one true marijuana of the Egyptian Kings.

Dr. Siwas and Gypsy were old stoner buddies and Dr. Siwas shopped at Seedbay quite a bit.

Lola was so excited. To actually get to go into a Pharoah's tomb that had barely been opened and see the riches of the tomb was so unexpected.

Gypsy and Lola excitedly talked about the marijuana seeds and the revival of the Pharoah's Strain. Uncovering unusual genetics was Gypsy's passion, and it was fun to share a love of travel and excitement with the only woman he could ever truly love.

It was about that time that Gypsy began nibbling on Lola's ear again, and ya'll know what happens next, surely!

Later they slept and got to Egypt as dawn broke.

Dr. Siwas was there to meet them at the airport, and was smitten at once by Lola. He fawned over her and kissed her hand. Dr. Siwas gave Lola's hand a little tongue, and Lola jerked her hand out of his grasp, wiping her hand on the back of her jeans.

Dr. Siwas took them to their Hotel and they showered, changed, got some breakfast and were ready to start the day.

Dr. Siwas' large black Hummer ate sand for lunch. It was like riding in a polar train with dim lighting.

"I'm sorry that you will not be able to enter the sight without a blindfold," Dr. Siwas said. "I'm sure you understand."

"Sure", Lola and Gypsy were blindfolded, sitting in the black of cool black Hummer whishing through the sand. They held hands, and Lola kept reaching over to tease Gypsy's thigh with her fingernails.

Gypsy put his arm around Lola and kissed her blindfold and all. Gypsy pulled out his secret stash of SourSaver and passed a fatty to Dr. Siwas, who could be heard inhaling deeply.

Dr. Siwas was a real lightweight smoker, and a Bogart-er as well, and after the joint made one round, it disappeared into Dr. Siwas' pocket.

Gypsy had another big joint ready and fired it up and shared it with Lola. They sure did enjoy getting high.

Smoking a little loosened Dr. Siwas' tongue as well. He began to tell of how he had found the lost Pharoah's tomb in the desert doing some calculations from a secret hieroglyph broach he had found on one of his other legal digs.

Once Dr. Siwas had figured out the location and entered the tomb, he began pillaging all the treasures for a secret museum he had going in his basement estate. This had always been a tradition with Egyptian officials, it was even expected, if not approved.

Dr. Siwas had entered the tomb and found strange hieroglyphics telling the story of the Pharoah's Smoke. The writings told how only the King was allowed to smoke this most perfect of marijuana and the jar of seeds was forbidden to be removed. It was intended for the Pharoah's use in the afterlife, so the Pharoah could grow his weed.

"The Legend tells that the weed is so strong, that to smoke it one is lifted up out of one's body into heaven, and you will be able to command the Gods of Egypt while you are there." Siwas explained.

Lola felt Dr. Siwas' hand on her knee, patting suddenly. She wondered why this old dude was pimpin on her with Gypsy right there. Lola pulled her knee away and pulled Gypsy's arms around her tighter. She wasn't going to start any trouble, but she sure was not going to give the old geezer any encouragement.

Gypsy and Dr. Siwas continued to talk of the find, and before long they arrived at the hidden Tomb of the Pharoah and entered.

Lola gasped as she saw all the wonders of a tomb never robbed. Riches and gold were piled like trinkets at a Woolworth's store. Jars of food, boats that needed to be put together, hunting chariots.

Dr. Siwas had been busy. He had installed some serious electric generators and had the place lit up well.

Lola was like a hog in a mud wallow. She drank in the sights as fast as she could, but there was just so much to see. A stunning green emerald necklace made of stones the size of her ear and laden with golden links caught her eye. "May I?", Lola asked, indicating that she would like to have permission to touch.

"Yes Lola, here, allow me", and with that Dr. Siwas draped 3 pounds of gold and emeralds around her neck.

Gypsy hower, was all business. "Where's the Pharoah's Strain?"he asked.

Lola was curious too, and wandered across the vast hall of riches to where Gypsy had been led by Dr. Siwas. There on a pedastal made of gold was a golden jar filled with the rare 4,000 year old marijuana seeds. The pedestal was shaped like a giant marijuana leaf and made of gold.

Ancient hieroglyphics surrounded the Pharoah's stash jar. Gypsy studied them, as did Lola.

Lola was stunned. She had studied ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics right before her trip to South America. Lola had been studying the similarities between the ancient Mayan ruins and the civilization of Egypt. It was a little hobby of hers.

Lola had to warn Gypsy not to take the Pharoah's stash, but she didn't want Dr. Siwas to know she had translated the Pharoah's Curse.

Dr. Siwas had already translated them, and they read as follows :

"I am the greatest Pharoah of Egypt and my power lies in my Weed. Take my gold, take my jewels and you will die slowly. He who takes my Stash jar will be cursed for the theft of the only thing I truly treasure in the next life, my Stash. He who takes the Stash will accrue all the curses I have to offer, as I hold no real value on the rest."

Lola knew if Gypsy took the Stash jar, Dr. Siwas could plunder the Pharoah's treasure and not worry about the Pharoah's curse.

Gypsy would be cursed forever, and their love could be in jeporady! Lola could not let this happen. But how to warn Gypsy and not tip off Dr. Siwas?

Tune in tomorrow, and we find out what happens next.

:)

Last edited:
L

LolaGal

reserved for future chapter

reserved for future chapter

Chapter III

Lola had to think fast. She knew that most Egyptian curses really meant one thing.... booby traps.

Lola tried to cry out to stop Gypsy as he reached for the golden stash jar of the Pharoah, but she was too late.

Just as Gypsy's fingers touched the stash, Lola leaped on Gypsy's back, knocking him out of danger's way. The stash jar tipped, seeming to hang on for a second in time, but began to crash down.

Lola wrestled the heavy emerald and gold necklace off her neck as she flew through the air towards Gypsy's back. If her luck held, substituting the weight of the necklace for the stash jar just might keep the booby trap from going off!

As the stash jar fell, and the gold necklace dropped through the air towards the now empty spot where it once laid, Lola slammed into Gypsy's back. It was just in time to keep the daggers of death from slicing Gypsy into ribbons.

Dr. Siwas was just too close. The Daggers of Death swooshed through the air rapidly and sliced him into 18 pieces. Dr. Siwas let out a bloodcurdling scream of agony as the Daggers began to slice through his body. Dr. Siwas was held in place for several seconds like a horrible pile of luncheon meat from hell's diner. Dr. Siwas' eyes had time to flick toward Lola for one heartbeat, before his body fell to floor.

Gypsy began to recoil from the blood being spattered all over the Pharoah's chamber. Lola tried to hold him in place with the weight of her buxom body. "Hold still for a minute Gypsy", she warned, "There may be a few more booby traps that are now set."

Lola looked toward the solid gold pedastle shaped like a marijuana leaf that had held the Pharoah's Stash jar. The heavy gold and emerald necklace was draped delicately over the top, where once the stash jar had stood.

Lola and Gypsy were saved for the moment. But how long would their luck hold?

So far, no other bobby traps had gone off, but that did not mean more were ready to go at any moment.

Lola quickly opened the Pharoah's gold Stash Jar, holding the seeds to the Pharoah's strain, with the knife she kept strapped on the side of her tall leather boots.

Gypsy got a container out of the humidity controlled kit he had brought, and the seeds were transferred into a special container he had brought for the occasion. "We've got to work fast,"Gypsy said.

Lola agreed, but she had an idea. "Gypsy, just to be on the safe side, I really don't think we should try to go out of here with that stash jar, I'm putting it back."

Gypsy had an idea as well. He did not like to think of taking the Pharoah's stash without leaving the poor old Fellow some of his killer strains to replace it.

"Good idea!" Lola gave Gypsy a big kiss to reward him for being so considerate of the Pharoah's wishes to have seeds for his afterlife.

Together, they decided to only take 1/2 of the Pharoah's strain, leaving 1/2 intact. Then together they filled up the Pharoah's stash jar with the best beans from Gypsy's kit until the jar was full again.

Lola whipped out a small butane torch from her backpack and re sealed the jar with some sealing wax from her stationary supplies.

Putting the jar back onto the scales they had brought, they added a little more wax until the exact weight had been duplicated.

Now came the hard part, getting the stash jar back without getting chopped into mincemeat like Dr. Siwas.

Gypsy tied a small fishing line to the necklace, and using a couple of pieces of hardware scavenged from the tomb, they were able to McGuyver a lowering rig into place.

Lola and Gypsy held their breaths, as Lola lowered the Stash jar, and Gypsy pulled on the string to remove the necklace.

They had to get the timing just right.... and they did! The Pharoah's stash jar was back on the gold pedestal.

Lola had time to study the hieroglyphics more carefully, and felt that now the Stash jar was back in it's rightful place, they should exit quickly.

Gypsy packed up the precious 4,000 year old Seeds of the Pharoah in his hermetically sealed kit and got ready to go.

Lola bent down to pick up the gold and emerald necklace from the floor. It was the one thing she knew would not send the whole place down on their heads. She wanted it for a souvenir.

Now Lola loved to collect things all over the world just as much as Gypsy, and that had been how Lola and Gypsy met in the jungle.

Gypsy knew he better get Lola out of their before she was weighted down with stolen loot from the tomb and another booby trap would kill them both.

Lola hushed Gypsy up. She looked for just the perfect thing she could take that might be safe. She finally decided to take a 300 carat blue diamond that had fallen off a chest contained thousands similar to it.

Lola picked up the blue diamond and stuck it and the gold necklace into her backpack. She was ready to go. It was the hardest thing any girl had ever done, leaving a place that made Tiffany's look like a cheap carnival booth. Lola loved her jewels and furs.

As Gypsy and Lola left the Lost Tomb of the Pharoahs and headed back to Cairo in Dr. Siwas' black Hummer, they discussed how lucky they were to have obtained the rare marijuana seeds.

Lola began to giggle. She had a little surprise for Gypsy. She would spring it on him later at the hotel.

Gypsy wanted to get on a plane, and Lola whipped out her Iphone to make reservations for the morning. Gypsy wanted to get back to his laboratory and get to work on the rare genetics.

Lola couldn't wait to get back to the Hotel. After a hot bath and a hot romp with Gypsy, she sprang her surprise.

"What have you got there?"Gypsy grinned in the dark. The sheets were rumpled and mussed.

Lola fired up the fat joint she had found in the Pharoah's stash jar. It was time to see if this weed was any good!

"Lola, we shouldn't smoke weed that is 4,000 years old and from a burial tomb", Gypsy warned!

But by that time Lola was already lifting up out of her body and into the next plane of awareness. With the last of her human strength, she passed Gypsy the joint.

Gypsy gave in. He was dying to try it himself, and if Lola already had started to get buzzed from one huge hit, damn! he had to try it too.

Gypsy took a long hit, and his body began to immediately feel the euphoria. Gypsy took another deep inhale, and leaned over Lola to give her a shotgun. He had just enough strength to put the joint into the ashtray when he too began to rise up out of his body and into another plane of awareness.

The first thing Gypsy saw was Lola, and they ran together and kissed. The atoms from the spectal, ghostly bodies that they inhabited on this planed began to swirl and merge together, becoming one person, and euphoric delight washed over them for an endless eon.

Their passion knew no boundaries on this level of existance that neither had ever experienced before. Nothing thought could not be instantly achieved, and they achieved much.

Sunlight pouring through the windows and the arrival of room service awaken them from their slumber in each other's arms the next morning.

"Wow!"Lola exclaimed! The Lost Strain of the Pharoah is the most psychedelic type buzz I ever experienced."

Gypsy agreed that it was a strain that he hoped would be revived. It had been the best two tokes of his life.

They excitedly ate breakfast, jumped into the shower together and made it to the airport in record time, stopping only once to make love yet again in the shower with the water beating down on their hot naked skin.

Gypsy Nirvana retired immediately to his laboratory, measuring humidity levels, fussing and working on the strain with his Green Thumb.

Only 2 days later Gypsy called Lola into the secret underground lair.

"Look, look!" Gypsy waved excitedly a new row of tiny seedlings sprouting for the first time in 4,000 years! "It's the Pharoah's Strain! It's ALIVE!"

Lola swept herself into Gypsy's embrace and they kissed each other triumphantly.

The long adventure had been worth it! A genetic landrace strain of this caliber would result in dozens of new integrated hybrids. The original strain was much to potent to release to the general public.

But Gypsy and Lola would always be able to smoke the Pharoah's Strain together in their love nest.

THE END OF THE ADVENTURE OF THE LOST PHAROAH'S TOMB.

Hope you liked it.

Last edited:
L

LolaGal

Sands of Passion!

Sands of Passion!

"Lost in The Sands Of Passion" somewhere in the world,gypsy is blushing!!

Oh that is surely a good title for this one! Lost in the sand s of passion.

Good job! Now for the cover art... lol

(better find one with bigger boobs and less clothes if I am gonna sell this one... hahahaha)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sunrise_illustration.jpg

theriseoferotica2.jpg

AlexMoultonsExodusAlbumCover.jpg

sidepic29.jpg

L

LolaGal

Wait a minute Uncle! Lola has Brown hair. what the hell is gypsy doing with that redhed and that blonde? lol. lol.

Every notice these dude all have big knives on their hips?

does big knife = huge love snake? :biglaugh:

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
I'm going to neg rep everyone in here for listening to this licentious smut! harlots! all of you!

ArcticBlast

L

LolaGal

LOL! I love it! Here comes more neg rep from DG, Lola!

OK, didn't know DG and Gypsy used to date or whatever.

National Enquirer has it they ain't hooked up no more, so I am sure DG don't care one way or the other.

L

LolaGal

chapter 2

chapter 2

OK, added another chapter onto the first post for ya'll.