What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I need a logo

irieeyes808

Hey guys I am opening a small garden supply shop and was wondering if there are any artist that may be able to help me with this? My shop is Hill country hydroponics. I was thinking of maybe some really happy lady bugs or just some green hills with the sun setting or who knows I'm not an artist. Thanks any ideas or art would be appreciated much.

M

Movintarget

Sounds great, are you open yet? I could be your #1 patronage if the driving distance dictates. Best of luck to you...keep us in Cen Tex updated

irieeyes808

right on man sounds good, will be up and running in a week or just a little longer. Look forward to meeting you, cheers

solace

What kind of art medium? you want this to look painted? water colored? drawn? digitally rendered? 3d? or what-
Let me know,

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

A logo like this will surely get you noticed in TX.......
27323HPIM2724.JPG

you can do it w/o the cannabis leaves, perhaps an artist
to render the same drawing using japanese maple foliage.
(which looks an awful lot like weed imo)

irieeyes808

A logo like this will surely get you noticed in TX.......
27323HPIM2724.JPG

you can do it w/o the cannabis leaves, perhaps an artist
to render the same drawing using japanese maple foliage.
(which looks an awful lot like weed imo)

Stoner4life, surely it would but I can't put that on the storefront as it would be strongly suggestive and would violate state and federal laws which I would be subject too. I was just thinking lightning bugs might be a good start for a possible logo or an addition to?? Stay safe all!

Stay Puft

umm... the name:
Why would you define your business by putting Hydroponics in your name? That word could draw attention- that could be bad or good, depending on your view/enviroment.
How about "Hill Country Garden Supply"?
I mean,you said garden supply in your 1st post. (not Hydroponics) :)

Asbestos Toast's avatar planted this idea:
How about making you logo based on the painting "American Gothic"? (you should put a smile on their faces IMHO)

I am an idea man.... not an artist. (I didn't say they were GOOD ideas!) ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts