What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SD IBLxOG Kush f2-Free Seeds-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLP

Veteran

******SEEDS ARE ALL GONE*******

Hey guys,I started giving thses seeds away a few weeks ago but I quickly exhausted my supply of seed packaging but still had some seeds.So here's round 2 for as long as they last.If you already recieved seeds please do not ask for more.

Here's a link to my original thread with pics,I strongly suggest you read the instructions contained in it before contacting me,I will close this thread when I run out:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=99445

Also,do to the increasing cost of postage I will no longer be sending seeds outside the US.

Thanks,
JLP

Last edited:

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
wow that is really kind. Can a newbie here that does not have the required amount of posts to PM be a part of this?

I know its a shot in the dark, but those are both strains i want to try, and with a few of those seeds i could do them both in the same pot! Thanks for the consideration!

dyren

JLP you da man!! I am always humbled by your generosity in spreading the love and genes throughout the cannabis community. I hope one day to be worthy of growing out some of your fantastic crosses. The SD/OG that I've seen looks BOMB. Good work.

Peace

VirginHarvester

Veteran
JLP, do you include freebies with your shipments cause right now Dr Cronic and Attitude include some real nice freebies.

:muahaha:

:jump:

:joint:

G

you do not know what you are missing .this is a good cross from jlp .if you are in pain or
depressed about your condition/pain this is a good strain for both.and the smell and taste are tops. i would ask for more but i will not i have some from the first go round.
and i think that if i ask for more then i am taking away from some one who would needs this for their medication . thanks jlp i only wished i could do what you do.

cpt.kush

VirginHarvester said:
JLP, do you include freebies with your shipments cause right now Dr Cronic and Attitude include some real nice freebies.

:muahaha:

:jump:

:joint:
dude are you high ..these are freebies and you want him to give you more freebies..lol

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
was lucky enough to get them the first time and now again 2 weeks ago...so I have my share but JLP is the "MAN"...And anyone who receives these should be very thankful for these free genetics..

peace
Chefboy

thanks a million

thanks a million

thanks for the chance to grow this bad ass strain and is there a place here on ic to post the grow start---finish dre51/50

Status
Not open for further replies.