What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chris Christie will crack down on legal cannabis (& gatway hypothesis BS)

We all know cannabis use leads to free thinking individuals. Moments of clarity. Thoughts of reality and appreciation for life.....

Exactly what these fake politicians do not want from their livestock!

**staggers back to the herd with brain cell killing booze in hand**

Also gotta say that stoned trout said it perfectly....done some dumb shit under the effects of booze....

...and some of my most wonderful memories in life I had a joint in hand..

...sure wish I could remember some of those drunken nights ...wtf did i really do?? Lol

Cashew

Why dont more countries follow the dutch model are they scared ?.The dutch society seems to still run fine after all these years of legalization.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Actually, cannabis isn't legal in the Netherlands. Officially, it's "tolerated". They CAN arrest you for marijuana if they want.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually, cannabis isn't legal in the Netherlands. Officially, it's "tolerated". They CAN arrest you for marijuana if they want.

True dat! The tax revenue keeps Nederland police from arresting as long as not uberly obnoxious. And Nederland has the highest standard of living of most Western European countries, in part, thanks to cannabis tolerance.

In regards to Christie, he's so far down the Repub food chain, he'll be a has been, just like Huckabee.

Waxman

I'm concerned that he's decided to indorse Donald Trump kinda makes you wonder if Trump might try to shake things up later.

Latest posts

Latest posts