What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Another NFL Player's Career Ruined

RetroGrow

Veteran
Story doesn't mention Whether/how much cash was confiscated. Thats what gets gold stars these days. Cops could keep $$ only if it's booked as drug money.

Not true.
He was charged with intent to distribute, so I'm guessing they have seized his truck, although a good lawyer will probably get it back.

Dam thats too bad kinda liked stevens he performed well but your playing pro dude he should of known the risk he was taking considering his previous conviction driving dirty like that jeez just have a homie bring it to the crib or something.

malcom glazier... he also owns, or used to own liverpool f.c. which is one of the largest football clubs in the world. he was basically kicked out of the ownership role by the board of governors for nearly bankrupting the team and the subsequent awful performance of the team on the field. this man is truly a thick head, privileged scum bag. it would basically be impossible to get through his thick head, he certainly would never be capable of seeing the beauty of a god given plant like cannabis. all he cares about is $$$

Yeah, He even looks like a prick... He didn't have to release the dude, Shit, more than likely, Stephens probably could have finished out the season, without a suspension....So its not so much the NFL, as it is The Bucs organization, thats where our anger needs to be directed, imo.

That TE has been some what of a bust since being drafted in the 1st round....But still doesn't deserve this bullshit....A complete non-issue, and to charge him with Distributing is even more fucked....

As far as NFL players that really sold drugs....lol...Just check out some of the Dallas Cowboys greats.... IE: One of my all time favs......NATE "Mother Fuckin" Newton....Slangin truck loads of grass, and he didn't get caught once, but TWICE! With a fucking U-Haul full of grass, 100's of pounds..lol.......Dudes still cool in my book....Cowboys may not be the best on the field this year, but they are the best off the field, or atleast the highest.

I think the pigs will bust anyone they can, regardless of skin color, and in particular if that person has celebrity status. There was an implicit racism in the original prohibition, but they will bust anyone, especially if you have assets to steal.

Yeah, as much as alot of folks would beg to differ, not everything comes down to race, and the color of a mans skin... Ive been pulled over, arrested, profiled, cops knew me by my first name, (When I was younger)...This all happened because of alot of reasons, none being because Im white, brown, purple or yellow.....But If I could chose, I would want to be red like the prettiest poppy...

Rascism sucks, and its out there, for sure, but all we do is make it worse when people pull that card for every-fuckin-thing these days.. Everyone, of all races is hated on, in one way or another....If we dwell on it, how can we move past it? Not like rascism will ever completely go away, but hatefull people should not be apart of our lives, whats the point? They have nothing to offer you or your family...so fuck'em.

.........Alot of busts' happen just because, alot of cops are fucking assholes, simple as that, and nothing more......

ghostly

yet other NFL players can rape, get DUI's, run dog fighting rings, and sex up underage girls and still play in the NFL!

trill... and f*cked up.
all NFL players should all be able to get liquored up and cruise to a dog fight in the caddy whilst getting fellacio from an underage girl (whom we could rape) and still collect seven figures...
f*ck stevens and tampa bay.
steven- cuz he and his buddies all think they own this world and can do whatever they want please. its a shame to pay these scum bags millions, for what?

"should have never gave you @!##^*$ money, ugi boogie, ugi boogie"-dave chappelle

and TB can suck it for paying these azzholes int the first place and for not allowing pot (i could use a few big money clients)

and uh... fuck BP

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
Lmao, I'm glad Glazier lost all that cash on Liverpool. He's not really welcome in the uk. And would need security to make it out of Liverpool alive.

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
malcom glazier... he also owns, or used to own liverpool f.c. which is one of the largest football clubs in the world. he was basically kicked out of the ownership role by the board of governors for nearly bankrupting the team and the subsequent awful performance of the team on the field. this man is truly a thick head, privileged scum bag. it would basically be impossible to get through his thick head, he certainly would never be capable of seeing the beauty of a god given plant like cannabis. all he cares about is $$$
Sorry to go slightly off-topic for a second but Malcolm Glazer is the idiot that put Manchester United in about £800million debt, the idiots that were booted out of the boardroom for ruining Liverpool were Tom Hicks and George Gillett. Not that I really care either way since I'm an Arsenal fan :D

You're right about him being a scumbag though, him & his family are universally hated by Man Utd fans and he has zero support within English football, or England at all really

if i was making millions of dollars, i would never think about a joint. and this gut threw his whole life away over a couple of grams... what a dumb ass!!

ratfield

bs

bs

Pat Mcafee (indianapolis colts punter) was arrested after being found swimming in our local canal system drunk as piss and received a 1 game suspension. But obviously driving down the road with a baggy is more of a problem.

Incognegro

Yup that's FLA for ya... It's pretty pathetic here... the cops are ridiculous and love profiling African-American men, (that's why our jails are full now).

But, alas, Stevans WAS a full for driving around with bud in his truck... he's a ball player... don't they do drug tests? WTF? I'm mean really...

It's a shame on both parts honestly... fuckin swine down here WILL pull you over for dumb shit like music, tint, etc, etc....
and him, you've got bud in your truck...why drive with excessly loud music when you KNOW they'll pull you over in Tampa....that's why I try to stay outta T-town...