What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

7 Springs Looking for New Dealers

7 Springs is looking for new dealers. Looking for someone with a retail location/great web presence. Looking to expand on to the West Coast. Though any location could be prime. Could help customers a lot with shipping costs. Help growers with good amendments and effective controls.

Shoot us an e-mail or give us a call to discuss. We have a very simple and straight forward Dealer agreement.

Competitive pallet pricing.
Access to good shipping rates.
Quality products.

Speak soon,

Nate Flickinger

nate.7springs@swva.net
540-651-3228

Skip

Veteran
They've been a good vendor here on ICMag for years and has supported the site!

Good luck finding new dealers! :)

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know about any affiliate program but I can vouch for the business and their willingness to help. Customer service is second to none.

Only wish they would carry guano and stockade dry molasses.

dank.Frank

ExoticsRus

I will vouch for them as well ( have used them numerous years ) I only need my bat gaunos and a few things from others but besides that they are best for azomite and dry feeds . Check em out !

Here's their website http://www.7springsfarm.com

Last edited:

ronbo51

Veteran
I lived in Blacksburg Va and was fortunate to be able to hop in the car and drive 5 minutes to the store. Really great products at fair pricing and the store is right next to a home made donut shop.