What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hot sauce junkies

hunt4genetics

Veteran
I love hot peppers, but they have no effect on me any more.
I have consumed the hottest of the hot.

Thai banana, scotch bonnet etc.

I used to love that rush, haven't felt it in years.

I am severely depressed. maybe that has something to do with it.

I am also compleately immune to caffiene.

3 sports drinks and 8 cups of coffee = Nap time

peace

G

geminibud

I've got colitis........If I put too much salsa on my nachos I'm crying in the bathroom later that day

JohnnyATL

Veteran
that would be terrible. I like to think i love foods. There is such a thing as to hot though

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
is yucatan sunshine the same brand as cajun sunshine? because I've had cajun sunshine

MDBudz

not sure if Yucatan Sunshine is the same as Cajun Sunshine, haven't seen that one. Yucatan Sunshine is one of the "Try Me" brands...they have several sauces, but YS is my fav.

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
haha dude thats great! he's like "I got tears" and other dude just starts laughin at him...good stuff good stuff :)

JohnnyATL

Veteran
the best quotes

"a million scovel heat rank"
"whats that?"

"it was like someone tasered my mouth"

I just wanted to hear "dont tase my mouth bro"

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
that video was classic. I bet he had blisters LOL. Bet it was even better later off camera and in the bathroom roflmao

Sleepy

Veteran
FallenBuddha said:
i have a rather extensive hot sauce collection, anchored by daves insanity, ultimate insanity, total insanity. then there is the ass blaster, the ass in the tub, crazy jerrys brain damage, pain is good carribbean, pain is good garlic habanero, pain is good cayenne, scorned woman, F.O.D., nuclear hell, bee sting habanero passionfruit, beesting honey habanero, texas tears, pure cap, blairs sudden death, blairs after death, blairs instant death, blairs possible side effects, blairs mega death, cholula, deathwish, el yucatero,rasta fire hot hot hot, wet fart, toxic waste extract, psycho bitch mango habanero, and psycho bitch chipotle habanero. just off the top of my head.

peace -fb

wow, that's quite a collection, fallen! :headbange :hotbounce

ouch! :muahaha:

anyone see the IFOCE's jalapeno pepper eating contest?

ouch! :bashhead:

thcbound

Franks Red Hot is a staple in my diet... I put it on anything and everything.

Dave's Insanity or Blair's After Death when I need raw heat

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
daves insanity is GREAT!

black mamba has to be the hottest I've ever had though...or this sauce I havent had in years called "the hottest fucking sauce" that stuff burnnnneeeddd

Latest posts

Latest posts