What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What did you have for dinner tonight? Pleace show pic

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Paddi - You take great care in your meals.

If I fed myself 1/2 as good as I feed my plants, I would be 300 pounds.
I'll take some pics of the grilling this summer as well. It's time to break out the Weber.
Thank God I'm not on my "rough times diet" consisting of Chef-Boy-R-Dee, Ritz crackers, and Ramen noodles...

D

Don Cotyle

Thanks BAGSEED77!!! Charcoal is definatly the way to cook outdoors, it imparts so much flavor to the food it's just great! You get that wood fired char broiled flavor in there!!!

Those are just regular baked taters, I like to use an aluminum 16 penny nail stuck right thru the middle, it lets the heat ride the nail to the center so it gets cooked from the outside in AND the inside out...cuting your cooking time almost in half!
Sometimes we'll grill the taters early and dump the white out in a bowl, mix with 2-3 types of cheese, spices, etc. Then we'll set on top the foil the last 10 minutes open to the heat for that twice baked,crispy, cheezie goodness.MMMmmm!!!
I tend to keep my grills way past their prime and experiment with em!!!!!

Thanks ETNCREW!!! Them ribs look great man!!!!! One of my favorite foods to do outside. Mine usually take 6-8 hours and alot of cold beer disapears along the way. I use the same method almost. I wrap em up in foil with a ruband some olive oil and slow cook em for almost 4 hours, then I start to smoke em on low for another 2 hours, then the last 1-2 hours I use Sweet Baby Rays Barbaque Sause to keep em moist, not to much and cover em again, ya don't want to smother em em to bad! I like to use the thick country cuts. AAAWWWWWWW MANNNNN, now I want to run right out and grab up a couple of packs of ribs to cook up, but I guess I'll have to wait for the weekend!!!!!Don

Last edited:

Sheriff Bart

Deputy Spade
Veteran
gobovp9.jpg

just made myself some basmati rice and kimpira gobo with some extras
yea that green shit is some nettles, delicious stuff! that burdock is good for the pickin right now too!
burdockwt1.jpg

tasty

with the nettles though, if you cook it up then it doesnt sting ya, and its full of proteins and vits and minerals....not bad tastin either

Stuffed Cornish game hen, hand mashed potatoes loaded with real bacon crumbles, chives, sour cream, and some butter, and a poppy seed roll from the bakery where our home girl works.

NOKUY

Veteran
beer batter HALIBUT!

got a nice half pound filet today, and whipped up sum beer batter ....cut the 'butt into chunks....fried to perfection....and 'am now in halibut heaven!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice NOKUY & others,

I defer to your culinary delights tonight, I'll
go nuke my last Dbl. Cheeseburger now.......

NOKUY

Veteran
Chiefsmokingbud said:
I'm having an ole Bristol bay classic. Woud have like to put it on the smoker but it's too small a slab to even fool with

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sheriff Bart

Deputy Spade
Veteran
dinahwv4.jpg

was looking for this thread the other day...thats what i was eating then
now....maybe i'll cook up a bit of ling cod i have...no salmon but all that fish....beer batter halibut is good, but i think i might prefer straight up tempura....

Not the healthiest but I have hispanics married into the fam. so when they get down[fiesta] i get some good eats.
This time its porkaka carnitas! Believe me it is some good eatin!

HAPPYTREE

just had 2 tacos 1 tostada and some pinto.
was feeling a little americana/south o the border style lol.
The tacos and tostada are actually meatless even though im a carnivore. It just helps to keep me healthy and better for the environment.

And you got to have some Tapatio or Cholulla.

Every bodys food in here is making me hungry even though i just gorged:muahaha:

HT

Latest posts

Latest posts