What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Favourite Pizza topping?

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
I used to work at a Pizza resteraunt as a young man, we'd create all kinds of great pizzas when were bored.

My favorite-

Canadian bacon
Regular bacon
Pre-cooked chicken breast
Pineapple
Onions
Minced Garlic
Jalepenos(to taste)
BBQ sauce and mozz drizzled on top

Cook it!

This is really good on a deep dish!!

Last edited:
NY style pizza, light on the tomato sauce, extra mozarella cheese, finely diced fresh garlic, chopped mushrooms, and sprinkled with a touch of pesto & basil, with an ice cold pint of Black Butte Porter to eash it down.

G

I can't stand pizza with pepperoni...makes the pizza hella greasy! Also when they don't put enough pizza sauce on the pizza..Its like eating cheese bread..lol

I like a well sauced, mushroom pizza!

I've honestly been thinking of messing around and finding my own homemade pizza recipe..And just start cooking em...till i get the taste and everthing right and the way i like it!

Ruosk

Feta, jalapeño, pineapple, garlic & onions, mmmm... Pizza. I think I'm going to get some today.

Got this one from Papa Murphy's the other night. Its called a stuffed Chicago style pizza. It puffed up and I thought it would just fall flat once it was cut... it didn't. Really good and very filling.

SC

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
smokin that pic reminds me of a pizza I've had called the stuffed meat, its basically a pizza with bacon, sausage, ham, pepperoni, and a few other things I can't remember atm. basically a meat lovers pizza with a few extras. the kicker is that they take ANOTHER pizza and put it on top of that pizza, facing bottom up. its like a pizza-sandwich, and it is probably one of the most filling things ever.

delicious to eat, disgusting to watch....

C

confedrate69

all meat is good black olives and jalepinos are the clostest to a veggi i want on my pizza lots of jalipenios hot ones !!!!!
now im hungry agin thanks
confedrate

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
oh man jalapenos... i have a love-hate relationship with the little pepper.

i used to go to subway and get a philly cheese steak sandwich with jalapenos on it, after the end of the first half my sinuses have been cleansed and im not sure if i regret getting them or not.

Bonzo

Veteran
Sausage , Pepperoni, Mushroom's and Black Olives, Extra Cheese, topped with Parmesan.

Pineapple is just WRONG on a pizza, BUT to each their own!

peace

bonz

Nam myoho renge kyo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mmmmm piiizzaaaa

Mmmmm piiizzaaaa

Pizza 1.
Tuna, bluecheese, jalopenos, mushrooms, olives.

Pizza 2.
Pepperoni(spicy), fetacheese, jalopenos / chilies, mushrooms, olives.

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
Smokin' Chopper said:
Got this one from Papa Murphy's the other night. Its called a stuffed Chicago style pizza. It puffed up and I thought it would just fall flat once it was cut... it didn't. Really good and very filling.

SC
i got one of those about a week ago, did you notice its actually 1 pizza on top of another? i liked them.

buckeye-leaf said:
i got one of those about a week ago, did you notice its actually 1 pizza on top of another? i liked them.

Feyd mentioned that as well, I hadn't noticed it before, but that explains why it didn't just deflate when it was cut. It was really good.

SC

G

Got to be strips of salted carp, stinkin bishop cheese, grated carrot and pickeled cabbage.

mm man can just taste it!!! :nono: