What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In Memory of Stoner4Life - a recent pictoral history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gt0QLy8.jpg

3EJD8W9.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I hire a skinny friend for the jobs down under, I/we use sturdy ramps & block the rear tires firmly.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

fucked up my back royally, took some fine cannabis meds which made my sore (always sore) back feel great... I did some hard stretching to limber up a bit while feeling so good.......

I over did it terribly, fuck me, serious spasms keep me from reaching for my cup of coffee even. i have a friend coming over too help me w/a few little tedious things that I'm now unable to do.

the pain is brutal, I think that I finally herniated a disc. if I try to walk my legs begin to give out from under me.

could NOT get out of bed without winding up on the floor, called a friend "Help!!! I've fallen & can't get up, I was on the floor for an hour or more. He couldn't boost me on his own so I called the saloon for another friends help.

fuck

EDIT:
I may be a bit scarce around here for a few days

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
STONER4LIFE IS STILL ALIVE

STONER4LIFE IS STILL ALIVE

S4L HAS SUFFERED A SMALL STROKE AND WILL RETURN SHORTLY.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
This thread represents the last 50 posts of the very honourable ICMag member Stoner4Life -

He was a good lad - was he - and I think this collection of his last post tells us much about what he was going thru - while always trying to stay positive - and show us what he felt might entertain - and make us laugh - or wonder -

Status
Not open for further replies.