What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's Your Death Row Meal?

Green Squall

I think I remember a story where the guy ordered a whole bunch of expensive food and then didn't eat it out of spite!lol

Maybe this guy-

"In September 2011, the state of Texas abolished all special last-meal requests after condemned prisoner Lawrence Russell Brewer requested a huge last meal and did not eat any of it, saying he was not hungry. His last-meal request was for a plate of two chicken-fried steaks with gravy and sliced onions, a triple-patty bacon cheeseburger, a cheese omelet with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, jalapeños, a bowl of fried okra with ketchup, a pound of barbecued meat with half of a loaf of white bread, a portion of three fajitas, a meat-lover's pizza (topped with pepperoni, ham, beef, bacon, and sausage), a pint of Blue Bell ice cream, a slab of peanut-butter fudge with crushed peanuts, and a serving equivalent to three root beers."

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Dozen hot wings, 1.5lb main lobster, 18oz ribeye, sour orange pie.

Or what I call supper, once in a while anyway.

My heart hurts a little after, but damn its so good.

rod58

i think i'd ask for slow cooked beef cheeks in garlic and red wine , no vegies , with a full shot of chivas whisky and deep fried icecream .
though i doubt i could eat a thing .:yoinks:

tetragrammaton

Veteran
I don't think I'd find myself on death row, as I would take my own life before dealing with any BS, and not being able to live my life, peacefully, keeping to myself. I also don't commit any crimes that would land me on death row, but laws and governments and whatever can change, so in the hypothetical scenerio where I was on death row and was about to get my lethal injection, and asked for a last meal, I don't think I'd have any hunger.

I have suffered from anxiety my entire life, and when I'm even slightly nervous I lose my appetite and can't eat. There have been times I haven't eaten in days due to nerves. I know some people eat excessively when stressed, but for me it's the opposite. I completely lose my appetite, so I think I'd decline any food and just tell them to get it over with.

In an ideal world my lethal injection wouldn't be the stupid mixture they use, but it would be pure diacetylmorphine (heroin) at a large dose, so I'd experinece a huge rush of overwhealming pleasure before the lights go out.

wutwut

Veteran
420giveaway
none.
i will do not flow to that kind of situtation. hope so.

but if

then it's mamas lasagna, medium-rare steak with spicy french fries and some good salad mix via extra virgin olive oil. for drink i take monastery made dark beer please.

oh, starter maybe deep fried shrimps and mayonaise. dessert would be gluten free mud cake & green tea with honey.

ive spoken

edit; forgot my favourite ribs! with hot chili of course

tetragrammaton

Veteran
none.
i will do not flow to that kind of situtation. hope so.

but if

then it's mamas lasagna, medium-rare steak with spicy french fries and some good salad mix via extra virgin olive oil. for drink i take monastery made dark beer please.

oh, starter maybe deep fried shrimps and mayonaise. dessert would be gluten free mud cake & green tea with honey.

ive spoken

edit; forgot my favourite ribs! with hot chili of course

Well, I'm not on death row, but that meal you just described sounds amazing. I haven't even smoked yet today and it gave me the munchies lol. Sounds delicious. I love lasagna, medium-rare steak, seasoned fries, spicier the better, love salads, and the starter sounds great as well. I don't drink anymore, so I'd substitute that for natural juice or perhaps an energy drink.

I like to cook, your post inspired me. I'd give extra rep if I could.

P

pongster

Maybe this guy-

"In September 2011, the state of Texas abolished all special last-meal requests after condemned prisoner Lawrence Russell Brewer requested a huge last meal and did not eat any of it, saying he was not hungry. His last-meal request was for a plate of two chicken-fried steaks with gravy and sliced onions, a triple-patty bacon cheeseburger, a cheese omelet with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, jalapeños, a bowl of fried okra with ketchup, a pound of barbecued meat with half of a loaf of white bread, a portion of three fajitas, a meat-lover's pizza (topped with pepperoni, ham, beef, bacon, and sausage), a pint of Blue Bell ice cream, a slab of peanut-butter fudge with crushed peanuts, and a serving equivalent to three root beers."

what a legend,
i mean... for his last request... i'm sure he wasn't just a nice neighbour if he was on death row hehehehe

i personally would like some fried chips and mustard, then a cigarrette.
cheers =)
:rasta:

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, I'm not on death row, but that meal you just described sounds amazing. I haven't even smoked yet today and it gave me the munchies lol. Sounds delicious. I love lasagna, medium-rare steak, seasoned fries, spicier the better, love salads, and the starter sounds great as well. I don't drink anymore, so I'd substitute that for natural juice or perhaps an energy drink.

I had to laugh my ass off when I saw "energy drink". WTF?
I'll be damn if I need energy to die. Fuck that...lol. Give me a bottle of Grey Goose and OJ, so they'd have to drag my ass to the chamber. I know you don't drink, Tetra. All good, my brother, but I'd substitute the energy drink for the GG&Juice. Just me.

B

bench warmer

McDonald’s Quarter Pounder meal. It always makes me wish I was dead afterwards anyways.
:puke:

wutwut

Veteran
420giveaway

hehe thank you my friend! it's nice you liked that kind of munchies aswell. makes me more happy then. actually i don't drink neither but in a jail i would do that if it will be my one of the last drink. now when i think more about food i would choose smoked fish with bbq avocado too. lol. eggs, bacon, good bread, slice of stone oven made pizza, kebab-burrito, gyros ahhh list just continues more and more.

tetragrammaton

Veteran
hehe thank you my friend! it's nice you liked that kind of munchies aswell. makes me more happy then. actually i don't drink neither but in a jail i would do that if it will be my one of the last drink. now when i think more about food i would choose smoked fish with bbq avocado too. lol. eggs, bacon, good bread, slice of stone oven made pizza, kebab-burrito, gyros ahhh list just continues more and more.

Ok clearly we have the same tastes in food because now you just gave me the munchies again, only this time I am medicated so I'm feeling physical hunger now for those things lol.

And yeah while I don't drink, I just now realized that if I was on death row and they were about to kill me, if alcohol is allowed or is an option, then fuck it. I'd request tequila and tex-mex food. But now you've got me wanting to get a Shawarma mentioning kebabs and gyros... lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts