What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

online dating?? anyone ever had a good outcome??

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was not looking for anyone when I met my wife on an Amsterdam forum chat room. I lived in the USA and she in Germany. She is half my age, a nice person and we have been together for over 14 years now; more than half of that time, married. Dont give up stoned-trout. There IS someone out there for you too. :huggg:

DarthFader1

Veteran
Lol maybe i need to try more crazies then, if they always always always hot in bed yo. Love me some freaks between the sheets, there is nothing more soul destroying than a cold fish in bed. I met this one girl this time when i was a teenager at a party, real cute tiny little brunette who looked so innocent and sweet. Well we started making out in the kitchen at this party and within 30 seconds (no exaggeration) she had my piece full out of my pants and in her hands giving me a committed handjob as heaps of peeps were walking past the kitchen window. I was like woah there girl i appreciate the enthusiasm but slow your roll for a second yes? Needless to say that ended up being a great night. Oh how i miss banging slutty & horny teenage girls, that was a great time in life

RonSmooth

Veteran
If I were single I would be on those in a minute.

Why wouldn't you?

The stigma is way outdated. We are all more connected and social media lets you meet people you would never have been able to before. I don't see the difference between meeting people online and meeting at bars, clubs, through friends etc.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
with my remote area I find the need to look online...my last attempt was horrible..just wondering if there is some good endings out there?? anyone meet their special someone online....give me some hope....I am good looking but theres just nowhere here to meet decent women..the locals are already taken and a waiting list for the hotties or their undateable ,not my type...I have hooked up with a few nice ladies but they were tourists looking for a fling type deal...you know get wild on vacation and then go back home and do whatever they do...

Well I met my wife of 15+ years online but it was not at a site designed for dating but we had the same interests which is what brought us to the same online place and we just hit it off, decided to meet and the rest is history.

Before my wife I tried a couple of online dating sites and got varying results. The ones that seemed to work best were with people that could honestly appraise themselves. It doesn't bode well when someone sells themselves as being a 10 and when you meet them they're more like a 5.

Another thing to be careful of is what the site itself sells itself as. One fairly popular site is called adultfriendfinder.com which mainly is for people looking for sexual encounters and not so much a mate. If you're looking for a mate you're probably better off with these places like match.com that advertise how successful they are at matching people up. Of course that depends on how honest one is when filling out their profile since that's what is used to match people.

S

SPG.

I had a go FOR A LAUGH!...

..Fu^*^!g Woohooooo!!.... SWAMPPED..
Some "desperado" women out there and they wanna get there Glaws in Ya! (..........OR Hungry to Establish Security!..THATS for sure....)

Just Saying.."One WAY to LOOK at THINGS!!".... Gotta have some realism tho!...
An Aweful lot of B.S Imo.... i.e 9 stone brunette COULD turn out to be a 20 Stone "Battleaxe" LOL.......

Last edited:

Former Guest

move to Washington. loads of females and a lot of them in my area like to do outdoorsy stuff. every fish you could want; catfish too. shellfish, elk, fowl, guns, rednecks to yeehaw with too. you get the best of outdoors and a nontourist type city with regular locals as well as everyone moving in for legal mj. tons of stoners and every type of person you'd want so I'm sure theres somewhere you can fit in. my specific place has a large influx of organic gardeners, who like to be outdoorsy all the way to the people a short drive outta town where they like to yeehaw. :D

forgot to mention that there is a college or university in every major city/town almost. lol

Last edited:

DarthFader1

Veteran
LMFAO, SPG.! Dat last line, golden humour! :D

Oh, hi SPG!

Haha just teasing, that line was pretty funny though

And HempKat that's cool you met your wife online but not on a dating site! That's awesome, the dream is still alive for me to meet a kick ass female grower to team up with.

darth

p.s any females interested please pm me with a short description of yourself i can provide safety, security, fun and adventures, in one of the best countries in the world. I also have a plow and a field.

p.ss the above may be a joke; unless you are interested. Peace

p.sss must be female no ladyboys or transgenders yo

DarthFader1

Veteran
Hey guys this is actually so amazing i have to share it all with you.

Just before i signed onto one of my online dating accounts motivated by this very thread! And there in my inbox received today i had the most incredible smile, pictures and message waiting for me from basically what seems to be my dream girl. Her profile is like a mirror image of mine, except from a females perspective. Very detailed and informative, just how i like it. I had basically completely given up, usually just get msgs and smiles from fat trolls with a broom handle for a personality. And then comes along a diamond in the rough. And she digs my style!!! Does anyone know how rare that is for me, it's very rare that's how rare. I might be able to finally stop trolling corporations and meet a girl!

This is f****** incredible timing. Updates to come. My heart is beating faster

darth

p.s based on full analysis of her profile i give it a 15% chance she grows. It's more the things they don't say that i pick up on. I think im in love, and i never said that before. And yeah she's real not one of them fake accounts with blurry pics lmao

Last edited:

BurnOne

No damn given.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Darth-
You should refrence the Hot Crazy Matrix before proceeding.
If she's above an eight hot and below a four crazy, you're talking to a dude. You have a tranny there.
Be careful.
Burn1

MelloYello

I've had lots of fun dating chicks I met online. When craigslist was newer, it used to be a great place to find new people.

One girl I dated for maybe 6 months. All the rest were just casual flings.

I think you would be perfect for a new member here. I need to introduce you to Delicate Genius.

MelloYello

ya I aint looking for one nighters......but I wouldn't turn one down lol.....aint no way I am becoming a monk....spring is soon and the tourist babes will be back...hiker babes have firm buttocks lol......yeehaw

You don't have to be lonely..with Farmersonly.com

DarthFader1

Veteran
Darth-
You should refrence the Hot Crazy Matrix before proceeding.
If she's above an eight hot and below a four crazy, you're talking to a dude. You have a tranny there.
Be careful.
Burn1

The funny thing is i KNEW i would get trolled for a suspect potential tranny LMAO! It took 30 minutes. God i love this website. Thanks Burn1.

Nah it's not her hotness it's what she said that got me. Then i looked at her photos and became aroused. Im talking a solid 7 out of 10 in looks, just perfect. Not tranny, please god don't let it be :laughing:

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Darth, that sounds cool and all, but I dunno if we approve of you stopping trolling corporations though... maybe she can join you in the trolling?

peace!

lolryn

Veteran
Me and my g/f met through a social site (not straight up dating) almost 10 years ago (10 years on 28th of feb next yr)...

I could not be happier and we were the perfect match; Two lonely riders that never wanted to seek love found it from each other.

that seems to be the trend amongst strong couples I know... It's when you stop looking when you find the right, long lasting relationship.

My personal experience is, that when I go out "hunting" it's ends up just being lust, and not what I was expecting. When I stopped looking, that's when I've noticed that more stable and longer lasting relationships are made.

just my 2 cents... and I'd agree this isn't sufficient for most people :p

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta learn the lingo though, all these abbreviations can be dangerous!
Don't think a BBC will get you a blonde haired, blue eyed cutie!

Latest posts

Latest posts