What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show us your pet. No names needed because...well ..you know.

lumberjack.mr

The last reptile I owned was a red tail boa ~ 13' ; had to get rid of her when she ate the neighbors dachshund ... I warned them the snake was out of her closet when they put the dog in the house... Didn't work out very well for me, but point defiance zoo in Seattle, Wa. got a beautiful addition to their reptile exhibit..

MJBadger

Veteran
Big lad .

Big lad .

My D O T B Old tyme bulldog . Super obedient , loving to everybody till the gates are shut .

picture.php

Sunshineinabag

yea spamming turns chinchillas to gremlins usuallyView Image

I just ate at Denny's lmaop

Eggs over my Hami
Yes I had a per dragon fly.....my fave of all flying things......I watched a blue Jay take wasp nest yesterday....pretty kool

Attachments

• IMG_20200808_071103.jpg
    IMG_20200808_071103.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20200713_083107.jpg
    IMG_20200713_083107.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 77

St. Phatty

i don't think anybody wants to see a picture of a dead chick.

Nope, can't blame this dead chick on Trump's Post Office (chicks are shipped in boxes of 100 through the USPS. AKA perishable. mail delays did not work out well for them.)

This was just a one-chick hatching.

It hatched Monday - Tuesday & the mother did a good job taking care of it for a few days. Yesterday morning it was on the ropes, it needed HEAT.

brought it indoors, gave it 5 minutes at a time in the sunlight.

was doing good.

gave the mother a second chance - MISTAKE ! ! !

she acted interested. she tried to get it to eat something.

but she didn't bring it, literally, under her wing - where the heat is.

oh well, last time my mistake was NOT trusting the mother hen.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
20220108_165948.jpg
20220108_165936.jpg
20220106_143037.jpg
. We have two dogs and two cats, they're our indoor pets. We have up to 19 yearlings and two year olds that use our home and canyon as a nursery. The colder it gets the more they come. While we do get some older deer. They are the great grandparents still around the area.

We have been a sanctuary against hunger and hunters. I'm all for hunting and firearms, I'm more for loving nature and all the beautiful creations. Deer have a special place in our hearts.
Peace farmerlion

moose eater

Click image for larger version  Name:	my best friend.jpg Views:	0 Size:	57.1 KB ID:	18038788

One of the few beings on the planet that doesn't irritate me with her self-absorption & idiocy. That, and she's an excellent best friend.

She's one of three pups here, but she retains her status as an elegant queen. 11-1/2 years old now. Bright and gentle as can be.

77-lbs. and takes food from your hand so gently that you hardly know she took it.

Longest running in-home joke: "Hey, Xxx, why the long face?"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts