What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WVs Outdoor RealGorilla strains

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ok guys I've had a ton of trouble getting this grow up and running. I've had flooding, serve storms with constant rains ....,90s with high humidity and did I mention heavy rains on a seemingly daily basis.

But enough about the troubles. I've got these strains to test out for Panikz in these Appalachia Mtns. And for better or worse that's what I've done.

I started out in mid/late June with 9 strains. Affi-Daze, Dosidos, The Kore, Fast Diesel, Sour Orange Diesel, Purkle, DFG, Super Cream Cookies, Girl Scout cookie.

I started out 3-5 seeds or so of each strain. The germination was great....everything germed perfect. 100%

I started them out indoors under a fluro lite in 16-20oz cups. Everything grew very good and fast. I used a regular organic soil mix with some extra perlite for the cups...probably 70/30 soil:perlite ratio. Always 1-2tbs dolomite per gal of soil. That just the seedling soil mix.

Ok after 2wks I needed to get them outdoors and ease into the sun. It kept them on the edges of my porch covering them every rain. Guys that's not from this area doesn't understand the constant heavy rains we've had....record amounts, mudslides, multiple floods. I hated to make excuses but....lol that's what I'm doing. Well I had the seedlings covered and the rain come so heavy and fast this one time and it collapsed my cover.

Well after I got the cover and everything off the plants I saved what I could and the strongest plants after a wk or of babying:TLC I got a few nice ladies I transplanted into buckets....and the smaller weak plants that didn't recover I put in guerilla spots

I apologize first off to Panikz and second to the RealGorilla seeds company. But I've got a few very nice ladies here to give a decent grow. We were behind the 8 ball from the start....the postal service caused us a very late start. And the weather......just so aggervated but glad to have a few nice ladies.

Ok guys here a run down on the soil mix

It's organic walmart just organic soil
I've used perlite/and or vermiculite
Dolomite. 1/2 tbs a gal.
Worm castings 2lb per 5 gal
America pride-marine cuisine as sug
Mykos as sug on every plant

I'm 2hrs from a store to buy supplies and ran outta perlite and subbed with vermiculite .

I'm gonna post up some pics I took a few days ago. I'll have to back up with some of the beginning pics.

Thanks to Panikz and RealGorilla seeds!!'m:tiphat:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Sounds like a ride you’ve had there mate , glad there’s something left though , get some pictures up look forward to seeing them ...

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
There's 2 Dosidos. The one in a 5 gal bucket and the other in 10-15gal grow bag. This is a great plant. Like I've said if they survived what they were put through then they was seedlings.....it's a very hardy strain and easy to grow. They have a sativa branchy type , leaves kinda thin....I dunno kind 70-30 sat:Indy feel to them. I'll try to get the other strains sorted and pics coming soon!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's The Kore....these plants are huge. This is my favorite strain. I wish I'd got these in a 30gal container. But in 5gal buckets they are huge

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
The 1,2,4 pics the same plant. It's a monster plant that's growing like crazy....more sativaish I feel. The 3 pic is of the more Indica pheno. I think Panikz said this is Amnesia x SSH. When I here SSH it kinda explains the large fast growing side. One of the pics of the Dosidos has this plant behind it #3 the Indy pheno. Well guys Ive had a long day with Dr visits and gonna call it a nite. I'll get the rest of the plants up and go over the nutes I'm feeding and a lil info and updates.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's the Dosidos in front and the indica pheno Kore behind it. I know with the back drop it's really hard to see the Kore behind that bushy Dosidos.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 57

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
:groupwave:Here's a better pic of that Kore
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=77784&pictureid=1874159

It's the smaller kore indicaish. But the big Kore sativa one is my fav. The 2nd pic is that sativaish Kore I'm talking about.....she's the one on the left. I broke a branch on that Kore Sativa and taped it back. I'll try and update the pics

First pic Kore Indy (left) and Dosidos right
Second pic Kore sativaish (right) and a different strain right

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
If you look at pic 2 & 4 you'll notice the difference in growth from just a few days apart from the time the pics were took....3-4 days ish. You guys are gonna notice the extreme vigor/ and growth pattern from these wonderful strains once you grow out some. Just wanna thank Panikz for the opportunity to get to grow all these interesting strains.

insomniac_AU

Looking good mate! I've never grown anything in the Dosidos line. That's what I'm going to do soon I think. At least a Dosidos hybrid anyway.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I managed to hang onto 2 Dosidos. They're growing fast and very branchy. I'd love to have started these back in April. One can only imagine....can't wait til nx yr. But I'm really excited to see how these finish the next 2mth ish.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
These pics were taken a wk or so ago and have started to get bigger. Also got a few strains in various spots in the ground I gotta get pics of.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Looking nice mate , I posted your other seeds couple days ago should be with you soon,..

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I can only imagine these great strains in a full outdoor cycle....say at least early May starting outdoors with plants 1-2ft tall already indoors. I'm really excited to finish this yr and carry these strains to next season. I'll get some updated pics and give some info on the feeding/nutes and some other general stuff. Thanks and hopefully I'll get a few decent looking plants to harvest. The Kore, Dosidos, DFG, Purkle, even the SOD( sour orange diesel), and Affi-Daze should end with nice little plants. I've also got a small Super Cream Cookie plant in the ground....it's kinda semi guerilla area. I'll try and get a pic of it when I visit the site again.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ok gonna post some updated pics

Attachments

• IMG_20180821_142754.jpg
    IMG_20180821_142754.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20180821_143448.jpg
    IMG_20180821_143448.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20180821_134505.jpg
    IMG_20180821_134505.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_20180821_191122.jpg
    IMG_20180821_191122.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 51

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm sorry I had to remove some pics for security reasons. I'll re-take some updated pics of everything. The Kore is growing like crazy. I wish I had a mother room in place. Id probably take her indoor and clone her to death.

Latest posts

Latest posts