What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New sealed ppk room

Earlmarne

U
picture.php
p2 susp male.
picture.php

Earlmarne

Got my netting up. Set it up 32” from the floor.. 5 ft from the light.
Turned the double enders up to 660 to see if they can handle it.. humidity up and co2. Should really take off now that im done beating on em
picture.php

Earlmarne

I wasnt done. Hit em with some really strong Pyrethrin. Burnt em pretty good.
Ordered up some ogbiowar. Mixed an 8ounce pack of root and foliar and foliared yesterday and today. Got humidity up, temps in low 70s. Going to keep the caps brewing and foliar them every day til its gone

Earlmarne

Girls are filling out nice. Got some leaf taco on upper most growth. Lights are turned down to 660 and 5 ft from canopy. Got humidity up in the high 70s temps high 70s. Dropping humidity tonight to see if they respond to the change.

Earlmarne

Whoa, easy with sulfur and neem, can't use oils with sulfur, it's a plant killer.

I washed the sulfur off for a couple weeks before resuming the neem. Burnt the shit out of em with the sulfur for sure. Was just trying to throw the book at possible pests.
Damn room just wont roll smooth for me.

Earlmarne

Think ill be ordering some 1000w cmh bulbs for my de fixtures here soon. Chunky is on to something with those things for sure

Earlmarne

Got everything really perking up. Res is sitting at 1.4 ec.
Heading out of town for the week next week. If all goes as planned. I will defol and trim off all that hasnt got to the net and flip when I return.

Earlmarne

Been a battle lately. Too much turface in my mix, broad mites I presume, co2 leaks
Think Ive got it beat.
Got clones of everything in rockwool, looking g
picture.php
ood. Once I got some roots Im flipping this room. Stripped the big girls down to nuthing. Sprayed with sulpher again. Cant find any signs of pests. Plants are praying