What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New sealed ppk room

Earlmarne

picture.php

Earlmarne

Ideally i would have 4 more inches of canopy, and more dominant tops.
Im very happy with the results with the shorter veg. Thats a whole lot of canopy for 4 plants
Super glad I cleaned em up. Wish I would have done so sooner. Its going to be thick

Earlmarne

Thickest my canopy has ever been. Keep cleaning out fans every day. Worried about airflow. Got 2 muffin fans under the canopy and 4 oscillating fans above. Every leaf moves, just seems I have filled it in real thick. Really hoping for very little larf.

Earlmarne

Shits getting heavy, all the thinner branches are flopping. Got to tie some shit up.
Got some bud sites coming out of leafs and other trippy mutations Ive never noticed before.
Heres a shitty pic of lights on canopy today. Tomorrow is 5 weeks.
picture.php

Earlmarne

Dropped temps down to high 70s co2 is at 1500 humidity is at 50 to 60. Res is staying at 1.0 ec. Had to bring in the carbon scrubber

Earlmarne

Last run was low 80s terps were not there with this pheno. Found a cluster of nanners where I went hog wild defoling. Think I need to get to stripping her at 2 weeks next round and leave her alone after. Checked as best I could and dont see any other intersex.
My dehumidifier does a great job of topping off my res now that I turned it down to 55. Much more and Ill have to look at strengthening my input.
So far the girls are not showing deficiencies at 1.0. Input is 0.8 now at 1/.50 ratio will. Trying my best to run the res as weak as possible. I think Im on the edge of causing defs. But want a smoother smoke this round.
Think I will switch to the 10 k mh bulbs at wk 7 in 2 weeks

Earlmarne

3 confirmed headbanger fems.
Gb is not cloning, stresses me out. Think ill switch to 18/6 for her.
Got some mutations in flower. Buds growing out of fans and just a couple odd growths
picture.php

Earlmarne

Got em fading a little more than id like for 40 days, small amout of necrosis due to n and mag def I believe. Though terps are a lot stronger than last run. Keeping temps in mid 70s
picture.php

Earlmarne

Hoping for some insight.
As stated I cut back too fast on nutrients.
I added some veg nutes back in to add back some cal, mag, n. A little late though.
I have some necrosis going on on a good bit of my upper colas, no bud rot. Cut a couple a part. I believe it is mag deficiency as its starting up top. Ive added cal mag to the res and bumped the ec on my input considerably.
Am I looking at issues having fans die off so early? Im not worried about yeild. I know Ive affected that some by depleting nutes too soon. I guess my worry is bud rot potential with dead foliage. I got 3 weeks til these girls are done. Would love to hear how you fellas would carry on.

Earlmarne

Well, I got ec up to 1.2 in the res with jacks.temp 75/65 rh 50 co2 1500 lights at 100 Still having some necrosis on the tallest colas, but am driving the ec back down starting this weekend as 9 weeks seems to be the sweet spot for the gb.
Did some re positioning in the net to get light to the bottom. Turned ac down to low 70s for lights on. Co2 down to 1000 . Lights down to 800.dehumidifier down to 35 Will swap to the 10 k bulbs this weekend.
Buds are starting to pack on weight. Hoping fading so early to translate to real smooth smoke. No signs of foxtailing like last run, this leads me to believe n was the culprit.
Im so happy with this run, next time I will stick to 1/.6 for another week longer to prolong the leaf die off. With a little more swelling my trimming will be easy.
Got the next round lined up a little late as usual. Going to be headbanger #3, 5, 10 , and my deadhead x lbl .They are tiny so Itll be a good month veg on them. Super excited to see what these headbangers bring to the table.

Latest posts

Latest posts