What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMag Goes Mobile!

Skip

Veteran
If you're on a mobile phone, you may have already noticed a different look to ICMag. This is the mobile version.

We are testing it out for a bit, so please bear with us.
If you don't wish to use the mobile version, just click here to go to IC Classic!

You are welcome to provide feedback to us so we can improve the interface here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336698

There are several advantages to the mobile version, including lower bandwidth, faster load time, better page fit.

So give it a try and let us know what you think, and thanks for your patience. :)

ATTN Mobile Users - How to post images in mobile:
You can post up images using the attachment feature. When you go to attachments it will allow you to load images from your phone's gallery.

You can also post the image using the "img" tags on either side of the image url (must be already online somewhere).

The "insert photo" link is not working at this time... sorry!

For those on windows, you can always drag an image from one browser window into a post, or copy/paste an image.

Last edited:
R

Robrites

Oh, Great. So now all the cool kids are going to be walking around with ICMAG on their phones? It's 1976 all over again.

Oh, wait....

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I was in a panic until I figured out how to get back to classic look.

One of the reasons I like this place is the layout. If I had to use the mobile I would not be here much.

Nice job, def cool for some folks.

Classic for me!!

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Something is still bugged out when you go to "Insert Image" . This is how I post my pics.

I like it otherwise. I'm all mobile. All the time.

iffey

I do very little on my phone... old dog/new tricks/fat fingers..
NoNod.gif

nickman

Veteran
I don't like it at all...........

It won't allow me to post pics .?.

I use the classic version just fine on my mobile.

Thank you so much for allowing us to use the classic version though. I was in a panic too

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
looks poor on my ipad. really hate the change to the thread page counter box. the skipping 10 pages at a time really makes the site a drag to browse.

it seems to me like ICmag is producing much less interesting content as adult use takes over the states.

I think folks like me who stuck to ICmag for the security features are ready to embrace IG and fb once they are legal and enjoy the huge following on those platforms.

I hope you can figure out a way to keep the site relevant for America in this rapidly changing time.
there will be so many new growers starting out this year in the US and it would be great to see them come here.

A US competition in an adult use state might drive lots of traffic this way.

Popice

saw it, kept trying to change to desktop view. kept going back. everythings just really big, or viewable. only had a couple formatting issues but it could be my phone too (like where one post expands to a huge width and the rest get crumpled up vertically) dont totally mind either way, as i guess its where everythings headed. but please a heads up before the apps start rolling out.

Skip

Veteran
looks poor on my ipad. really hate the change to the thread page counter box. the skipping 10 pages at a time really makes the site a drag to browse.
Try using the left & right arrow keys to get to the previous and next pages.

Latest posts

Latest posts