What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wanna see my pp????

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Pp at 62
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Wow! Looks so good! Im waiting for my swell. When does that usually happen? My babes are @ 42 days and are starting to look like nuggets.
I hope they look like yours. Love it.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
First few weeks , the buds are starting to build up and have set sites. From about week 5 ish is when they start putting on weight till the end.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
They come down friday, but so far id say its the best run of it yet. They are so top heavy its crazy. Even the side buds are branch breaking...

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
So this last cycle of pp will be the last full tray fun of it for a while. I ended up with a final weight of 27oz off of 23 plants. .75 gpw. For the next few tray cycles under the 1k itll be glufies till i add another tray to run pp again. Pic is the new glufies that went in yesterday.
picture.php

Kizane21

Thanks so much for the clear view of the rockwool and whole setup bro, my noob ass is starting first grow in few days planned with this exact setup, so you just leave them in the 4x4's all way thru right,no container or bullshit right just with the baboo sticks for support, and no coco mat or anything in the bottom?...really appreaciate any help you could provide homie...cole

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Yup, just cubes in the tray. Flood once a day. Stakes and string for support. Also work your way up to the 4x4s. Go from like 1.5s for seeds and clones till well established,then 4x4s. Heres how my cuts usually look going into 4x4s
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

Kizane21

Yup, just cubes in the tray. Flood once a day. Stakes and string for support. Also work your way up to the 4x4s. Go from like 1.5s for seeds and clones till well established,then 4x4s. Heres how my cuts usually look going into 4x4s
View ImageView Image

awesome thanks for the info, i actually have a 3x3 tray with a 600w light how many you think i can fit in the tray maximum for Flowering that again for the pictures!

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Thays all my tray is is a 3x3. Cubes are 4x4. Depends on what your goals are and how you want to grow them. Right now ive got 19 monsters in my tray. When i run pp i pack in 25 27, no more than 27 or it gets too crowded. But that's under a 1k. Here in march ill have another 3x3 running under a 600 to compare yields.

Kizane21

Thays all my tray is is a 3x3. Cubes are 4x4. Depends on what your goals are and how you want to grow them. Right now ive got 19 monsters in my tray. When i run pp i pack in 25 27, no more than 27 or it gets too crowded. But that's under a 1k. Here in march ill have another 3x3 running under a 600 to compare yields.

awesome thanks again bro, I got white widow, dinafem og kush and afghani seeds coming, like 3 seeds a piece, planning to make a mother with the white widow to get about 15 clones for a 600w...that too many you think at 15? white widow the best for a beginner noob?....really appreciate the responses alot bro thank you:woohoo:

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
My first run in a tray was some lemon kush and i only had 16. Og stretches 2 3 x and personally id go with like 20. Just make sure to trim off the lowers or youll het a lot of popcorn.