What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Been Busted

eyes

Veteran
hang in there,mo.better than getting dragged to jail trying to call to make bail,then getting chain shackled to the county pen.at least you can make calls with a clear mind,talk to your lawyer and now you hear you might not get charged?hang in there.

B

BigMo

Just lucky is all I am, could have been alot worse. I feel sorry for some that don't stand a chance at all just thrown down and locked up. Sad .... again I am just lucky so far still could go bad.

Mo,

Sleepy

Veteran
i hope so too, mo...

i hope so too, mo...

"I am a very likable person and have been very lucky in my life with these kind of things, so I hope my luck continues on this. People find it hard to believe that I do anything like this. It has always worked to my advantage."

still thinking of you, mo... :fsu:

hang in there.

hamstring

Veteran
BigMo said:
I know but I can not get a answer from the Investigator. He himself told someone that he was not gonna charge me criminally, the other cop also said that he told him he was not gonna file criminal charges.
So hell I don't know. I have tried to call him several times and he will not return my call. I hate this hanging over my head like this I wish I could get a answer.

My lawyer is just being cost minded for me right now as he is a family friend. He does not want to charge me if he does not have to.

I am a very likable person and have been very lucky in my life with these kind of things, so I hope my luck continues on this. People find it hard to believe that I do anything like this. It has always worked to my advantage. I don't see how my year could get any worse. Divorce, Break in and now this. All in one year .... sux

I am almost positive someone ratted me out. My lawyer told that they were gonna make me sweat it and to be prepared for it.

Thanx to all that have commented, this is a way to get it off my chest.

Take Care

Mo,

BigMo
Great to hear you’re still free!!!

I was wondering if the cops are lying to you (That’s their job.) because still ongoing case because maybe some of the tactics weren’t up to snuff or the CI sucks and not sure they got a win just yet. They may be looking for anything else. I know paranoid rant but still, be careful and keep rolling 7s good luck bro.

PEACE

B

BigMo

Still here nothing happened yet. Guess I got lucky outside of paying out the money. Which is ok I guess. No jail and I still have my job. My boss knows I got popped for simple possession as far as he knows and he is ok with it. I will be moving within the year so all might be ok in a short while if I keep it cool.

Thanx for all the support friends.

Mo,

SDOG

BigMo said:
Still here nothing happened yet. Guess I got lucky outside of paying out the money. Which is ok I guess. No jail and I still have my job. My boss knows I got popped for simple possession as far as he knows and he is ok with it. I will be moving within the year so all might be ok in a short while if I keep it cool.

Thanx for all the support friends.

Mo,

Money is just paper your freedom is really what is important. Get 2500 miles away and start up again. :rasta:

funker

mo the money part does suck but i think its awesome that it looks like they are going to drop it...

it is also great to hear that your boss is reasonable...i hope very much they stay off your nuts and you can move to a more nug-friendly state in the near future :canabis:

Y

yamaha_1fan

They got a warrant signed at 8:00PM. what time did they talk to your wife? What time was the 911 call made about your well being?

I would get a copy of that 911 tape if that call was really made. Its public record but they only keep them for 30 days I believe.

Good luck

hamstring

Veteran
Mo
I would love to hear how they got the warrent and find out who ratted you out but that is all just backgorund chatter if you get out of this with just paying the taxes.

Keep on keeping on bro and it looks like the sun is peeking through. I hope all ends up well but still think the warrent must have been flimsy or they would be at your door right now.
Best of luck to you and grow on bro.
PEACE

And what Yamaha says^^^^ You have the right to remain Silent

HookaHittaH

Good Luck with everything Mo. Someone I know was pulled over by LEO and they found pics that were printed out of a grow in his car. Thing was the pics were from a diff grow not his house. So they searched his house using his own keys!!, and only found about 20-30 clones. Everything ended up getting dropped but they still took the plants, lights, some buds.... Just shows you how cock happy they get sometimes. Probable cause?... probly cus they want to... I hope it works out for you though. Keep us posted.

Last edited:

aligee

Veteran
Good luck brother! Stand up for what we all believe in too bad you dont live in a med state as i have had cultivation charges dropped in the past believe have FAITH its powerful remember GOD gave us this plant to consume good luck im positive your life will resume were it was shortly ,
peace,~@ligee~....

JohnnyToke

this is very confusing to me.

on what grounds did they ask for and get a judge to sign off on a warrant to search your home while you were on vacation? I have missed a key point somewhere. what was stated in this warrant? if there was a warrant used to break and enter (search), then I assume you or your attorney have received a copy of it since your return from vacation.

judges dont just sign off on search warants without some kind of evidence justifying it. warrants are asked for all the time and turned down by judges.

specifically, what reason was listed on the signed warrant issued by your local judge to enter and search your home?

thanks in advance. im trying to learn as we go here.

JT

Dr Watt

Who What
Sorry Mo, imo someone knew or guessed about the grow and dobbed you in when away so they wouldn't have to face U when u was really pissed off....

B

BigMo

Johnny Toke bro I don't know what grounds they had Bro all I know is they did what they did and I am still free. Second guessing everything at this point could only cause me to end up in jail and quite frankly I don't have the time or the money to fight them. Everyone seems to think it was my ex so be it. I will recover and be back before long. Not here in this place or city or anywhere that anybody that knew me will ever know of. From now on it is only gonna be me that knows.

It is apparent to me now that someone dimed me out. but again I am free and am not gonna push this because 8800 dollars is not to much to spend for my freedom. Yea I had to borrow the money so what at least I was able to.

All the warrant said was that there was reason to believe that I was growing marijuana for purpose' of distribution. In order to find out what led up to the request for the warrant you have to be able to see the affidavit for warrant and as long as I am free then i am not gonna request to see that and I am not gonna pay a lawyer to ask for it either again as long as I am free there just isn't a need ....

Thanks again for your concerns everyone.

Mo,

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
"All the warrant said was that there was reason to believe that I was growing marijuana for purpose' of distribution."

ok so thats a little differnt from what ya started off saying(without reading what you said again)......sounds odd and bogus...1st they say ya might be inside dead and thats why they enter and now the warrant says that?????.....only you know your life.....(not you) but sounds like heaps of lies going on hey!.....as i said before sumones pissed at you getting on with your life.....makes me real fukn angry hearing shit like this....i know this situation all to well....sounds sorta like a cloned version of what i know.....keep expecting trouble man......dont wana scare ya....but i recon(knock on wood) cause your free and this attemp didnt work/get you in jail... 6 - 12 months they will come back looking for ya....hope im wrong but look out.....fukn bull shit man.....duno what to say????...keep safe...

hope your ex gets a hobby....and leaves you alone....does really sound like an ex thing to do....grrrrrrrrrr .HH. =]-~

JohnnyToke

BigMo said:
Johnny Toke bro I don't know what grounds they had Bro all I know is they did what they did and I am still free. Second guessing everything at this point could only cause me to end up in jail and quite frankly I don't have the time or the money to fight them. Everyone seems to think it was my ex so be it. I will recover and be back before long. Not here in this place or city or anywhere that anybody that knew me will ever know of. From now on it is only gonna be me that knows.

It is apparent to me now that someone dimed me out. but again I am free and am not gonna push this because 8800 dollars is not to much to spend for my freedom. Yea I had to borrow the money so what at least I was able to.

All the warrant said was that there was reason to believe that I was growing marijuana for purpose' of distribution. In order to find out what led up to the request for the warrant you have to be able to see the affidavit for warrant and as long as I am free then i am not gonna request to see that and I am not gonna pay a lawyer to ask for it either again as long as I am free there just isn't a need ....

Thanks again for your concerns everyone.

Mo,

very good. that makes more sense then them busting in cause someone thought you were missing.

still a weak case to get a judge to sign off on a warrant due to snitching hearsay from an informant. 99.9% of judges would require some kind of solid evidence of growing before issuing a warrant. maybe a knock and talk interview with someone at your house led to them seeing things you didnt want seen which then led to a warrant being issued. who knows.

all I know is if it were me, I would get copies of everything I could get my hands on so I could see if my rights were violated in any way. this would greatly help my case down the road should one arise from the situation not to mention helping get your $8800 returned.

either way, your situation sucks and we all feel your pain. we hope everything works out.

JT

B

BigMo

JT I know and if they come back on me I will do all those things to get all the info I need. They found no evidence that I was a selling . THey would not have had much of a case against me had they went forward because I just do not sell. Have thought abput it from time to time but just never have. I did not grow enough to sell anyway To bad because I was just getting back into it after a long hiatus. I was so excited to finally be growing again. Oh well I will be back I just hope that there are some decent seed available when I am.

There do not seem to be much out there anymore to purchase. Man I was all about some bog back when I started. Just no breeders anymore with that Bog Charisma to get me all excited cept for maybe HTC or Kryptonite but they are never around when u want them.

JT take Care Bro and if it all comes down then you can bet I will on top of it.

Mo,