What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

All my stuff, solvents, equipment, tools for free, SoCal

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One offer from SoCal, a CBD vendor, without explaining his interest in the stuff, it was "yeah I can pick up the stuff."

There must be some educated, middle aged or retired guy with a home in SoCal that has developed a fanatical interest in cannabis concentrates and/or essential oils.

I know there is a plethora of labs, illegal and legal running in SoCal, surely some of them would be interested in experimenting with my stuff in upping their game - or is it all hustle now days??

Thanks everyone for the kind words, it has helped with my spirits!!

Hydro8

Here in Colorado concentrates are the future. The cannabis jobs are full of extraction lab help wanted and all dispensaries are filling the shelves with it. I would think Cal is/should be the same. That would be great stuff for a professional to come home and experiment with.

One issue is all the flammable stuff, many of us do not mess with it because we do not have a safe place. Could be an issue in highly populated Socal.

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A really nice guy (I just spoke with him on the phone) from NorCal is coming by with a trailer to pickup the stuff, as near a perfect a match up as I'd hoped for, and I feel he'd insure those items he has no use for go to someone who would appreciate them.

My sincere thanks to everyone for the kind words and offers.

VOS

SkyHighLer

We are in Lake Elsinore, (Timbukto?)but 20 ,miles from San Clemente and the beach. I would like to meet you and discuss the opportunity and possiblity of working in our licensed manufacturing facility. Please email me if you are interested jim@vos.vet see our website for more info www.vos.vet. If you have any books left I would be very interested in trading something to you in exchange..?

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Brother, what a kind offer, I'm moved.

If someone were to make me an offer much nearer to the LA, Orange, or San Diego County beaches I'd probably take them up on it, but even if it means living out of my car (my plan) I'm heading back to civilization come December 31st.

A pleasant and cheerful load out of everything yesterday, the guy, his wife, and daughter are on their way home with it. My sincere thanks to David, Allison, and Halle!!!

And thanks to everyone that's put up with my endless long winded posts day after day for the last six years at Toke City and ICMAG Forums.

As my father would say repeatedly in the last couple of years of his life, enjoy!!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Brother, what a kind offer, I'm moved.

If someone were to make me an offer much nearer to the LA, Orange, or San Diego County beaches I'd probably take them up on it, but even if it means living out of my car (my plan) I'm heading back to civilization come December 31st.

A pleasant and cheerful load out of everything yesterday, the guy, his wife, and daughter are on their way home with it. My sincere thanks to David, Allison, and Halle!!!

And thanks to everyone that's put up with my endless long winded posts day after day for the last six years at Toke City and ICMAG Forums.

As my father would say repeatedly in the last couple of years of his life, enjoy!!

Hope you're doing alright man. I lived in Orange County for 8 months this year as well as commuting pretty much daily and working in Redlands and Moreno Valley. It's a hard place to live and I wish you the best in your endeavors. Keep your head up! :yes:

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A few pictures from my life with my mom in Garden Grove, Orange County, and at Fairview Park before my brother hustled us into moving to Riverside County.

The house bunny's are Yogi and BooBoo. I created, and maintained the patio garden for my mom. Mom and a trick or treater, we never had a single trick or treater out here in Timbuktu.

Side by side kite flying with Alex Herzog, pic of Alex's father and I (I'm the skinny dude,) Alex eventually learned to control four line Revolution kites at Master's level.

Attachments

• Scan 3.jpg
    Scan 3.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Scan 4.jpg
    Scan 4.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 65
  • fullsizeoutput_334.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_334.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 56
  • fullsizeoutput_322.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_322.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 65
  • fullsizeoutput_2fd.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_2fd.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 61
  • Scan 1.jpg
    Scan 1.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 61

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A few more pics of the patio garden, weed grows for me too!

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_32e.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_32e.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 62
  • fullsizeoutput_32b.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_32b.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 58
  • fullsizeoutput_325.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_325.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Scan 5.jpg
    Scan 5.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Scan 6.jpg
    Scan 6.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 57

Old Gold

He said "I’ll be at Fairview Park in Costa Mesa flying kites everyday I can, you’re all welcome to come on by and have some fun." in December, just before he left the forums.

I've got so much respect for him, it's crazy. And I never formally met him in person. I have a tendency to let interpersonal relationships slip. It fucking sucks.

John - thanks for the dedication over the years. It rubs off. I still feel it to this day and hope it never leaves me. I miss waking up to 6am geek-time with Gray Wolf and SkyHighLer.

Last edited:

zanog

It's really sad, When I registered last year, I used this site for like 2 days, he was one of the 2 repliers I had, I started using this forum again couple of weeks ago, then I saw this thread.

He gave away all his stuff and his siblings let him live in his car... terrible. If the guy who went to get his equipment did not pay at least something, even by force if Skyhighler did not want it, shame on him, I know I would have!

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

zanog

Old Gold

This was posted to Future4200.com by @Solarnos, who picked up SkyHighLer's equipment.

https://future4200.com/t/all-my-stuff-solvents-equipment-tools-for-free-socal/7654/41

"All whom are intrested. Best I can tell John’s doing well. He seng me this email today. 6.12.19. here’s a cut and paste. Nothing more. "Found this half pound bag of high grade trim at the park yesterday while making my morning rounds, laid it on a homeless bicycle riding girl who’s always spreading good cheer, and whatever drugs she’s carrying.

Surviving nicely, hope all is well with you and your’s.""