What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Master Kushers perpetual grow log

master kusher

Things are starting to heat up, dusting all of my re pots with elite 91 myco jordan seems to be doing the trick. I also plan on implementing more nutrients into my re pots/ final transplant, but not into the seedling containers.(just elite 91 for smaller plants) I Also have some testers grape stomper tester (1) thats doing quite well, and another tester Fruit bowl (1) shoutout to the folks at overgrow for the testers. Look forward to hearing back from you, gtg.

master kusher

so no one replied after my last update, but to the next forum members that have ALREADY REPLIED EARLIER
up for grabs testers reg. photos
3 fruit stomper
4 sweet n sour trolli
4 blonde alien og
another strain I do not plan on thinking to highly of as it does not have the bud structure or density or weight.(high leaf to flower ratio)
All strains are bred by me (LOUD PERP SEEDs) and can not be found any where else. I am the original breeder for all the strains listed!!!!

master kusher

final transplants are doing quite well in the final resting place. The plants are doing nice thoroughly mixing Dr. Earth All purpose after lightly dusting over the top along with vermiculite. Picking and smoking smaller Auto buds that you can not really compare to a full season plant in my opinion. Putting plants in the ground, I feel as if the labels will eventually all get mixed up. germinating some of the strains listed above along with green city lights. Some of my regular autos came thru, but I do not feel as if the mix is great enough as I like to smoke a variety of strains.

master kusher

A few males and a few females showing me sum. nice little variety of strains that I have going, but I have not made a huge point to keep track of all the strains, just some out of convenience.

master kusher

Things are looking nice guerillas are above my head on some of them with more room to go, while the ones I just put in are about 1.5 feet tall with plenty of room to go.

master kusher

update afghani is already flowering heavily unfortunately and fortunately at the same time. while others have shown sex, some still have yet to do so.

master kusher

update: Most plants in the early stages of flowering at the least, some are actually just reaching the later stages, some plants are smaller than my thumb, while others are several feet over my head, so it is nice to see the variance between the two in relation to planting/germination periods.

master kusher

afghani is probably going to finish the race first, it is nice seeing the different genetics performance in similar conditions. Really have not thought about breeding too much recently, as I have plenty of stock. If I took pictures, you would see that some of the plants are nearly 3m tall

master kusher

I know this is a perpetual grow log n all, but I am closing the log. Maybe l8r in the future I will open another thread with more informational content...obviously