What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clarence's Bourbon Vanilla Grow Update and Grow Guide (post #75)

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
I'm working on a grow guide. Getting there. Once its ready i'll let you know and if anyone's interested you can have a looksee.

:artist::dance:

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
Working on my grow guide. Not even to the end of the rough rough copy yet. But it's coming together.

:artist::tiphat:

Last edited:

Cvh

Supermod
Very nice. I also wouldn't mind getting a copy of your grow guide when you have it finished.
(I gave you some neg rep.)

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
I already saw the neg rep. Thank you you're a diamond. Of course you can get it. It'll be for anyone that wants it. And anyone that wants to help me improve it is more than welcome to be critical of it. It's not one of my strongest attributes, writing.

Very nice. I also wouldn't mind getting a copy of your grow guide when you have it finished.
(I gave you some neg rep.)

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
Okay! So it's coming along. Rough copy isn't so rough anymore. Just gotta revise the content and tweak here and there. Slowly but surely...

....but don't call me Shirley!!

Cheers
C :tiphat:

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
Ok guys and gals. I've finished the first edition of my Vanilla planifolia grow guide. I'm not the best at this sort of stuff so i am completely open to any critisism no matter how large or small. Would really appreciate whatever input y'all got.

Vanilla planifolia Grow Guide

Latest posts

Latest posts