What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Zamal Can't Wait !!!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
There is so many crosses like Azure mentioned one that sounds incredible. Selfing a Purple Zamal dominant phenotype would be high on my list. Only problem my list is already to long. I will just enjoy whatever is released when that time comes. Peace

colorofgreen

There is so many crosses like Azure mentioned one that sounds incredible. Selfing a Purple Zamal dominant phenotype would be high on my list. Only problem my list is already to long. I will just enjoy whatever is released when that time comes. Peace

Yeah, I'm just starting, and my list is already way too long... Gonna have more than I can hope to grow when the mail comes in. Already told myself I can't buy anymore!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Colorofgreen, Keep buying brother. Even though you have more than you will grow in the next several years. Having seed stock and growing your library is addicting. My other favorite reason is I just love getting cool mail. Not much brightens my day more than Ace's cool mail. Peace

rolandomota

Veteran
So i heard we might be seeing some purple zamal crosses soon in 3 to 6 months with purple nepal jam and new killer Malawi probably fems i hope that turns out well.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I wonder how the effects of this compare to Zamaldelica? I have a pack of the Zamaldelica coming, might this be as trippy?

Sorry all, i missed the questions in this thread.

Hi yesum,

The pure Purple Zamal mother provides a very strong and crazy effect for a pure landrace. The effect is thought provoking, introspective yet accelerated, similar to the Zamal/Thai phenos of our Zamaldelica regular lines.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
dubi had mentioned that the Malawi x PCK#47 is being considered as a parental gene with the purple Zamal. I'm sure whatever he uses it will be fantastic. I love the look of the picture they posted. What a beautiful plant!!!! Those genes will be in my library for sure when that day comes. Peace

I would totally grow out a Purple Zamal x Purple Haze!
How awesome does this hybrid sound?

Hi farmerlion and Azure,

I still have in mind the possibility of making the Purple Zamal x Malawi/PCK #47 purple pheno and Purple Zamal x Purple Haze hybrids, but since we have worked a lot with the Malawi x PCK for the past 2-3 years (in both regular and feminized format) we have no plans in short term to reverse concrete Malawi/PCK parental plants in short term as we are busy with other new projects right now.

I also would like to re take the breeding of Purple Haze and Haze x Thais again once these new projects are over.

Right now, we are producing Purple Zamal x Purple Nepal Jam fem and Purple Zamal x New Killer Malawi fem F1 hybrids, these seeds should be ready at the end of the year. :yes:

I'm not much interested in selfing (S1) landrace parental plants at the moment, i still have the hope to be able to find a good pure zamal male to breed with the pure zamal mothers in the future.

Another interesting alternative would be to pollinate the pure Purple Zamal with our Zamaldelica F1 selected male, or with the Zamaldelica mango carrot elite mother reversed.

Thanks a lot for your interest! :wave:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Purple Zamal outdoors early September

Purple Zamal outdoors early September

Here's the pure Purple Zamal mother growing (and always in semi flowering stage) outdoors in early September.

She will get the purple colors in November and December, like it's the case of Purple Haze mother.

No doubt, she is a crazy girl :biggrin:

Attachments

• Purple Zamal Early September2.JPG
    Purple Zamal Early September2.JPG
    174.5 KB · Views: 34

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hear, Hear, Dubi this is very exciting. I'm finding the P Zamali x Malawi may not work in my environment. But I'm pretty sure that the P Zamali x P Nepjam will work well. I'm sure I will get both just to have them. Thanks Dubi. Peace

Everhaze

would be amazing,
you have my vote

Another interesting alternative would be to pollinate the pure Purple Zamal with our Zamaldelica F1 selected male, or with the Zamaldelica mango carrot elite mother reversed.

Thanks a lot for your interest! :wave:

nldfarmer

Super interested in those, also Purple Zamal x Purple Malawi seems like it would be a delicious Malawi twist.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
We are about to harvest the Purple Zamal x Purple Nepal Jam fem seeds ;)
Seeds of this F1 hybrid will be ready to test in 2-3 months.

I am interested in purple zamal too!
this is a cursory post so i can watch this thread
i will be getting purple zamal x new killer malawi reversed if they are still available in a few months

G

Purple Zamal x Nep Jam clone

Purple Zamal x Nep Jam clone

Extremely Zamal leaner!

w43Tc82.jpg

8TQ8gfp.jpg

KIhY1cC.jpg

YBOzWiC.jpg

And a pic of her momma
DH4J8U0.jpg

W

Water-

my Purple Zamal x Bangi Haze looks similar

zamal dominant and
very tropical.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Syd for sharing pics of your purple Zamal x Nepal Jam starting the flowering :)

At the end, the testing of this new hybrid didn't produced colorful plants, but very interesting, almost pure zamal tropical sativa phenos in growth, with a much faster and abundant flowering thanks to Nepal Jam' influence. A really nice blend .... need to evaluate deeper the harvested females but we are very happy so far with the outcome of this new hybrid, hope you enjoy with yours! ;)