What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Terpp Extractors Saying Hello!

gladstoned

I put the money into the account and got mine pretty quick. Customer service is excellent too. My ai oven shipped today and when it gets here I plan on making a thread to learn how to use all this shit. lol. I will need all the help I can get.

All the info you need to know to successfully operate an AI oven is in a handful of threads.

+1 for Terpp Extractors. These guys are doing it right in every way.

Snype

Veteran
I just picked up my Terpp Extractor! The company was very easy to deal with and everything went smooth! Only thing missing was a manual of how to put this thing together but I'll figure it out. I'll start a thread later today or tomorrow with some pics! Thanks again Terpp! Sucks that you guys are on back order. I need to buy 3 more of them.

Snype

Veteran
Just finished putting the system together! I can't believe how easy it was to assemble! I'll take some pics once I charge the camera in a couple of hours. It feels like Christmas!

Terpp

Thank you all for the wonderful feedback!

To be honest, the final draft of the assembly guide wasn't complete when we shipped out the kits.
I wrote an apology letter explaining the guide will be posted online in a few days. My apologies if the letter didn't make it in your box.
If you still want a hard copy of your assembly guide, please email me your address and I'll ship one to you.

I would also like to thank you those that are patiently waiting for back orders to come in.

Terpp Extractors is growing fast! We will be hiring our 3rd employee next week! She is an experienced oil maker and used to operate a MK3 for a dispensary (before we stole her away). She will be our office manager but will be answering phones, emails, fulfilling orders and all that good stuff.
Thankfully this is going to free me up so I can focus on other things.

It was a pleasure meeting some of you at the cup!

Cheers,

Austin

igrowkushbitch

Hey terpp. I am interesting in getting one of your extractors. Is the MK111 UL listed? I am in oregon and my state is prob going legal soon. I heard we might require UL listing on extractors.

Jdubba

Hey terpp. I am interesting in getting one of your extractors. Is the MK111 UL listed? I am in oregon and my state is prob going legal soon. I heard we might require UL listing on extractors.

The costs of UL listing is very expensive. We are talking $30k plus for something like the MKIII Terp. Then you have to pay quarterly inspections fees and other costs. The current kit and assembled units from Terpp would go up in price to the point no one would buy them. I don't see UL listing on any extractor with such a affordable pice tag. I'm curious, are the $50k plus Co2 units being UL listed?

Terpp

no I'm looking at 5k to 10k units. Im looking at these http://www.subzeroscientific.com/extractors/. The sub zero is like $5,800 for the one pound. And they are UL listed.

Their extractors are not UL certified. They dance around the certification requirements by saying their machines are inspected by certified welders.
Nothing to do with Intertek UL listings.

To answer your question igrowkushbitch:

No. Our machines are no UL listed. All valves are materials are built to ANSI standards so they are in spec with the solvents, temperatures, and pressures used.

igrowkushbitch

Hey thanks for the clarification terpp. I called u today to put my order in. I have another question for you. What does colorado require in terms of bhp/pho production and UL listing? All the people I have talked to here (oregon) are saying soon as we go legal the state will follow Colorado and require UL listing on equipment. Also do you need time to make these or can I order one and have it ship out the 18th?

Terpp

Hey thanks for the clarification terpp. I called u today to put my order in. Those guys ask to much for a 1lb system. I have another question for you. What does colorado require in terms of bhp/pho production and UL listing? All the people I have talked to here (oregon) is saying soon as we go legal the state will follow Colorado and require UL listing on equipment.

Sorry we missed your call. We were closed for the 4th of July.

Colorado requires one of three things:

UL Listing, ETL Listing, or Designer of Record (DOR) by a engineer recognized by ASME.

The DOR must include the drawings and specifications of all materials used in the extractor. Everything has to be within operating tolerances according to ANSI standards for hydrocarbons up to 120 PSI.

We are almost done with our DOR for the state of Colorado. I will be giving out copies of the DOR for clients that need it for their state once it is done.

Chonkski

Let me know when you guys need a new employee! Lol

I am very experienced with the mkIII and partly the MKiv! I have tons of ideas as well!