What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

US/Canada - Fam - Fuck anyone trying to stir shit up

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians, and 4th of July to my American brothers

[iframe1]PqPbngon0Jw[/iframe1]
Peace, Love, Dope

Easy7

Veteran
It's all beyond me but I enjoyed toronto. Clean city!

i have thought about political asylum. Haven't we all?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Snow Mexicans are some of the nicest, most polite people I have ever met.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

THIS! is the truest thing i have read in a long time...:woohoo: even the Quebecois that do not/cannot speak english have invariably been friendly, those that i have run into in the states on vacation...:)

troutman

Seed Whore
Would be cool if from July 1st to July 4th if our shared border was wide open.
As a gesture of friendship between both countries and everything purchased is duty-free.

I think USA is Mexico North.
We don't have cactus growing wild here so we can't be any form of Mexico. :biggrin:

B

Bird~friend

Erm spoke. $ " anyway to Stimulate the senses "

Oh come on you bastard it won't f****** work will it ok now is easier because text to speech is being used there will probably be spelling mistakes but about you be at work this out I need to calm down and be more respect for yeah yeah I'm sure it's not west can you know them joking not joking if she is more serious than anything you'll be able to pay stuff together you probably already have you going to say there's no rush in this like a walkie Torquay my have to talk about that biological dad and me and Dad Dad that'll do for now that we've done a lot quicker so it isn't made bigger it that is me I'm the devil and Lucifer and I'm very sorry I want to be a member of course I have been here 8 years and a bit of smoke I talking too much over

ChsssSSSHf..

God all along.

Yes . :; ;). fff. f. :laughing:

Not jealous or upset certainly not

B

Bird~friend

Still a spec here and I'll be showing you I'll be showing you and saying I'll be showing you passed the style flock to him when you do anyway we follow suit alright so anyway this pack the spec is underneath my anti-scratch screen things on this phone you know that plastic thing that goes over the phone oh boy take life easy and try and I'll be back soon with link or ok with hold the spec it's stabbing me stabbing me I've got to take it I can take the thing I have done for a long time and no-one a swarm more than me and curse God more than me but this things that happened over there in the in the west as well clean this place out you are 10-4 good buddy bye bye see you later

B

Bird~friend

I apologise to the ladies been in my life I've been too good a I'm sorry Rachel Martin the others not Martin no not at all if my son has he wasn't sitting areas this wouldn't be happening and my life would have been destroyed nearly 50 years there's always lights in dark places and yeah I can see that no I shouldn't have said that ok that the strongest is here with me at the moment little tiny faces OK speak a bit later I need to recover a bit maybe e .

Not too good.

NOT. NOT.

Jesurds Fuckin, CHRIST.

NO.

Nor, 'fuck you up' etc ...

Jesus. Not ^.

Ffs.

Sense of humer

B

Bird~friend

Ltr

EEikr, and I'm sorry for what we have don't know said so that we shouldn't swear we really shouldn't swear but your last America ok im getting them messed up and I'm getting messed up I'm starting to see little faces the past as will know what I mean little Shadows and things are there in the house room a video later Sam on big Emile

ok well besides the jabber, this is a great thread. that video made me really feel good about being Canadian and the relationship we have with our good friends down south. its good to remember that we are friends. its really all about removing the negativity!

B

Bird~friend

WhtA
;;&!!&!&&&&&

The
MiB2 IYGOYN . DEVIL GONE.&THATS A GLGUE
---

you mean isn't GOD Grand
beautiful so loving, etc
BG.

Last edited:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I haven't been to Canada in a very long time..

First time I went there was in 1971...11th grade was over and my buddy and I hitchhiked from Virginia to Quebec City...
We saw Catcus play in a tiny club there and smoked joints after the show with Tim Bogert and Carmine Appice...

We hitchiked all the way out to Vancouver Island that summer.
Hopped a CN freight from Moose Jaw to Calgary, and fought forest fires in Yoho National Park for 12 days...
We saw Led Zeppelin play at the Pacific Colosseum for $5.50, and got beat up by the pigs at the Gastown Riot in Vancouver...

But what I thought was really cool was not getting carded at some big bar in Banff, and drinking draft beers for 10 cents apiece!

We had a fun summer and almost everyone we met were great people! I was 3 weeks late getting home to Va. Beach for my senior year of high school..

Latest posts

Latest posts