What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

strains for gastrointestinal/digestive problems

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stomach pain

Stomach pain

Hi,
There's some sound advice on this thread - every day's a lesson right!

I'm informed that; Citral Kush (NL) is good for relieving cramps and stomach pain, as is Hindu Kush and Nepalese Jam.

Hope you find a solution to your discomfort soon friend.
Regards,
Iffy :tiphat:

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Hello Smoke_A_Lot, sorry to hear of your struggles. I personally don't have GI related issues but have a friend who was in out out of the hospital most of his life with Crohn's disease. It's been a long time since I talked to him last but a while back he mentioned that Kush varieties gave him relief. He didn't name any strains in particular so I'm guessing he was referring to Indicas in general since he wasn't a strain snob. Last I heard he was still having issues so it obviously wasn't a cure but provided some relief.

I'm hoping that you feel better soon and find something that will improve your quality of life.

Latest posts

Latest posts