What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Please help

Captain_Kresh

Hi everyone, im new to this site......so a massive g'day to everyone. This is my secpnd time growing i doors, and in coco. 70% coco 30% perlite. First growv was average, did it with a friend. Now im on my own Nd wish to perfect it. I want to make sure my girls are getting tne very best.
How do l xheck ph in the pot, how do check ppm in the pot, run off, im confused. I want to know how to properly care for and feed my ladies, feeding schedules, ph, ppm, run off, temp, humidity. Some body please help ?

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Focus on what you're feeding them, not the run off.

Run off can only tell you trends, it is very inaccurate. If you want to know google slurry test for soil medium.

Read the stickies. Your questions are too broad until you acquaint yourself with the basics.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Welcome to the site!!

What the others said.

I just wanted to add that if what you put in the top is proper, you don't need to concern yourself with what comes out the bottom.

maimunji

Hi everyone, im new to this site......so a massive g'day to everyone. This is my secpnd time growing i doors, and in coco. 70% coco 30% perlite. First growv was average, did it with a friend. Now im on my own Nd wish to perfect it. I want to make sure my girls are getting tne very best.
How do l xheck ph in the pot, how do check ppm in the pot, run off, im confused. I want to know how to properly care for and feed my ladies, feeding schedules, ph, ppm, run off, temp, humidity. Some body please help ?

To know exactly what is ph ppm in your medium you need soil ph/ppm meter its expensive tools don't buy cheap they are all junk 200$ is good price.

mrma

You really don't need to check ph and ppm of the coco. nor the run off unless you have some issues.
I ve never check the run off for 10 years, only at flushing time; to have an idea of what left in the pot

Just feed them at 5.8/6.0 ph, with ppm according to the stage.
good nutrients, clean water and it is easier than bicycle.

Pumpkin

Veteran
Dude. Do not stress shit. Just feed at 3/4 of what the bottle says. Then flush with tap water once every seven days. It's pretty straight forward. You can overcomplicate. But start with that maybe, and expand your knowledge through observation.