What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help with frame?

Whipgame2y

I've been looking at some of the diy led on here and it's amazing. I planned on getting a spectrum king for my next flower tent but have decided against it after seeing some of this stuff. My question is would someone be willing to help me out building a frame? I would then assemble the whole thing but I would rather not have to pay to find metal and get it cut and tapped ect. Some of you guys Andre very good at building these lights and I figured someone may be willing the help me for a donation. If interested let me know and I'll supply email to discuss further. If this isn't allowed please let me know so I can remove it. Thanks.

iBogart

Veteran
Check out timbergrowlights.com. they now have frames you can buy for diy cobs, as well as cree cxb3590 kits as well.