What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

LostTribe

Premium user
Check out the new pic I got off IG on page 4!!!!

No Drooling!

Its in my sig now too I just couldn't resist!!!!

D

Dioni

That dude IS an exceptional grower...everything he runs thru is gonna look like that or better.

LostTribe

Premium user
Dude that cola is stacked!!! I swear i can smell the fruit thru the screen

I totally agree and it makes me that much more excited to run these! He said he hasn't ever seen such red hairs on a plant before! That bodes well but he did say his friend went through a bunch for find this one. Won't be long now if they do their thing this week I am hoping to begin blooming Friday at least for the 1 or 2 large ones I already up potted.

Cheers,
LT

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Yeah, im getting excited to see what you find. I used to grow an Apollo 11 from Grimm for years. Got sick of her being prone to powdery mildew and finally laid her to rest. RIP I know its not cindy, but the closest ive come to her.

LostTribe

Premium user
Yeah, im getting excited to see what you find. I used to grow an Apollo 11 from Grimm for years. Got sick of her being prone to powdery mildew and finally laid her to rest. RIP I know its not cindy, but the closest ive come to her.

I know your feeling first hand. C99 is also very prone to PM troubles and has affected me before too. A11 I wish I had tried and the new release of that is coming around thanksgiving so I am gonna grab a pack of that and probably another c99 too if these turn out nice, unless I find a Queen! They are also about to release Killer Queen, Airborne G13 x C99 male, props to Vic High for that initial cross! Working my own pure hazes so the Silver Haze crosses I probably won't go for though.

It sure looks nice wonder how it smokes though as thats my main deciding factor....

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I even tried Eagle 20 on that bitch!! It kept it away til about 7 weeks flowering and then here comes the PM and me with a spray bottle with the Zone/Saturator combo! :biglaugh: Got soooooooo sick of dealing with that for years. All the other plants in the same tent were completely PM free. :dunno: Hated to let her go, but am a much happier grower today! :)

bakelite

A11 I wish I had tried and the new release of that is coming around thanksgiving so I am gonna grab a pack of that and probably another c99 too if these turn out nice, unless I find a Queen! They are also about to release Killer Queen, Airborne G13 x C99 male, props to Vic High for that initial cross!

I was going to drop money on A13, but may wait until A11 comes out. Man I loved that strain. Their other releases sound awesome too. Anyone grow out their indica dominant varieties (Grimmdica or Hashmaster)?

-bakelite

LostTribe

Premium user
I was going to drop money on A13, but may wait until A11 comes out. Man I loved that strain. Their other releases sound awesome too. Anyone grow out their indica dominant varieties (Grimmdica or Hashmaster)?

-bakelite

I grew some 88Ghash x Grimm Indica father that Mr Soul gave me last January and they were very nice. I think people are enjoying the Grimmdica as seems to grow huge dense nuggets. Mine is super easy to grow and had loads of crystals.

G

ganjygav

Wow that looks good.
I hope some clones of that will appear in UK but not likely. Not a lot of growers I know personally take the time with regular seeds to find the females. I don't because I worry all the time about getting my door kicked in by old bill so to grow seeds that are that expensive with no guarantee of females worries me. plus I only really have space for 6 plants and I like to get bud from everything I put into pots.
I dunno Europe like's fem seeds I suppose. I know they get bad views from a lot of growers but I can't really see why.
I've grown the rip off fem version of c99 and it was nothing like I was expecting. I heard the legends of grimms c99 and the other breeders come nowhere close to the grimm legend.
Maybe I will be lucky enough someone local grows it and takes cuts but I doubt it.

D

Dioni

nice cola! thx for the link but now i'm nervous ... because it does not look like the C99 i know & love from days past ...

just my humble opinion that's all

I wouldn't sweat it my original Bro Grimm c99 from Heaven's Stairway was real big in a few plants, I had one the same size and shape as an 8' christmas tree outdoors that was over 3lb dried. :tiphat:

LostTribe

Premium user
The thing of it is it doesn't matter what it looks like as long as it has the same high and terpenes at least to me. It looks to be a bulkier version compared the 5 packs I ran from HS and countless other remakes. I remember my original C99 didnt yield for shit! If it has the same high and smell and ends up looking different but yields more thats a plus to me.

Thank you all for stopping in I will try to get some pics up its been a busy time lately.

LostTribe

Premium user
PIC UPDATE!!!!

They are doing nicely. Was considering removing some upper fan leaves to get some additional light to the middle of the plants. They are stacking and short. About 18 inches off the top of the dirt.

2 Females
picture.php

2 Males
picture.php

Hey its a double date!

The other 3 are smaller and not showing enough to know the sex just yet but they are still coming along nicely.

Cheers,
LT

D

Dioni

Very nice...it will be great to watch this with such healthy plants! :tiphat:

LostTribe

Premium user
i agree ..keep giving them that good lovin:)

Wish I could say the same for my Pure Sativa's they hate me and the soil. I haven't grown any MJ in soil in like 12 years except for starting seeds in peat. Just hoping they keep right on growing.....

Good Vibes All! Thanks!
LT

Latest posts

Latest posts