What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kentucky/Ohio Valley growers...

G

Howdy Neighbors...

Howdy Neighbors...

Baccas125 & Mean Mr. Mustard...didn't know I had neighbors with such similar interests! Very few know of my favorite hobby...

Mustard...I could probably walk to your house! I own a rather large plot of land in Meigs. Don't grow on it though...I prefer more clandestine locations.

Anyone recently ask an Ebay seller about a local pickup on a light?

Great thread...Good to know there are so many Appalacian gardeners!

G

More clandestine as well here...

nice clusterin goin on... round 2 looks better than round 1 but both will yeild...

hopefully somethin turns up round here... been layin low...

the immediately local scene is not so friendly these days...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Where's the rain? I just got back from a buddy's hog roast and my buds are settin up good, I just want it to f'n rain! This season has been kinda crappy but my plants recieve xtra tlc during these desparate times. *dances the rain dance*

G

Just wanted to stop by and say whats up Kentucky! :wave:
Glad to see so many of you. My plants are loving this rain were getting. Good luck with everyones grow. :dance:

G

Keep Dancing, Mustard...

Keep Dancing, Mustard...

I think it is working!

I moved inside already...mildew was out of control outside.

hey all had to add that i use to smoke the elvis all the time i miss it its been yrs since i had it and i havnt been to this thread in a while but im sure my g-13 came from columbus and i miss very much the christmass tree bud we use to get very very piny tasting and smelling

hilljack

got way way less rain and wind up here than expected thanks for the dance

gotta nice stretch of sun coming i hope

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
God has smote mustard :spank: I have lost many branches of g13 due to too much rain-induced bud rot, and have only the seeded branches left unaffected. The pods are just now forming, but I think I'll leave it to luck and not fiddle with the universe anymore. My other plants seem strangely unaffected.... I hope nobody's pinning Katrina on my fat ass dancing :D

Latest posts

Latest posts