What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DOG JONES

S

SPG.

Ive been Anticipating the final days/week from the Start of Flower for you 2!?
Hope you Remember that i put up a picture of mine 1 day Minus to 9 weeks [with my old account] where it had produced a few "tiny" little bananas then on 9 wks exactly i finished her i didnt have a Microscope to Check the Colour of the Trichomes but she looked damn well done at that time [for perse also] like i say Fastest plant ive had along with bubba and purple kush maybe Wavy Gravy grew her Via Soil and i Totally recall how the Colours had Appeared that do in later growth e.g purple/red ? but there was not a nana to be seen at the time he chopped it at around 9 wks sure?
I expect yours will be "Virtually" Identical to mine ZZ^ being grown Via rDWC..[a little Faster Developing]..soo been there lol but will be interesting to see if the Time Scale Differs at all yours grown Via Drippers on Coir is Totally New though Herb !??? :)
[..I expect a few days ltr at the most is neccessary to produce those "tiny" bananas ] if needed!?

Last edited:
S

SPG.

These 2 seeds are all i got now because the Pigs took my Seed collection..
The D seed was from a 100% chem d LED grow where i was given a sample which Contained the seed! (^12th of june 2014)

The Chiesellights is Original BS Cheese x Triesel X Exodus Cheese x Northern light x Triesel

The "suspected" Back to Cheese aka "of the hill/cheese farmer" may have been involved too.
Forget now

5 of The Most Anticipated seeds i had are now in the East of the U.S
i.e Blue Meanie x Chiesellights

Last edited:
S

SPG.

:wave: Yea bro this was before i ever spoke to you :(
There was 5 others sent too?=? x Chiesellights
Good to know They Escaped the Pigs!
:)

Last edited:
B

BIGBADBAZ

Hey zam glad i found this seeing as i have it now! cant wait to see how she,s dose for ya!
and ill be super glued to the lappy for the rest of the show! atb with the rest brother.......

S

SPG.

^ She's a gr8 one to have bud! :)
But f****** pigs taking my stardog..etc. really wanted to grow that side by side
Both Terrific i bet

theherbalizor

Veteran
Here is my Dog Jones day 42 - getting really fat.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
420giveaway
I'm very pleased to see your DJ got spread far and wide before the old bill arrived, just goes to show how important it is to share the jewels! Sorry to hear about the loss of your seeds though, particularly your personal creations.

Peace

theherbalizor

Veteran
Well here is the DJ at day 49.

She is such a fat bitch. Getting worried by mould but hopefully she'll be cool. Smells are kind of chemy and casy like.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

theherbalizor

Veteran
If it puts out nannas them I'm sure to see them as I hammer her with shooting powder and take her a week or two further than she wants to go. Lol

S

SPG.

Interesting.. Sure there will be no pollen cus there real tiny but im really eager to see when you get em m8.
Heard good stuff about the Shooting Powder

S

SPG.

:yes:. Damn Nice Cola buds^^
Heavy Bitch :D
looks like a spear tip/shark fin? I was Expecting more of a "D" shape tbh but :woohoo:lol

(Day 42) 1st pic)

Last edited: