What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BONG-a-THON in South Park

Growcephus

Veteran
Great pics!

I'd probably lay down and go to sleep after about the 5th toke in any "challenge". Hell, if it was a "dab" challenge, it'd be after the FIRST. Unless it was a sativa dom....then I'd probably stop to do, like....algebra or some shit.

I'm weird like that.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like this years event will also be in the first weekend of august.... I'm planning on attending.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's going down! i'm really looking forward to my 2nd Bong-a-thon
this coming weekend (aug 1-3) in south park, invites still available from some of the sponsors in dnvr, cos, etc.

:D

be on the look for a kickass update here after the event!

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Yo, Avanish, what's up dude? This looks like so much fun, does one just need a tent, food and their own water?

I totally want to go to my first bong a thon after seeing the poster in a dispensary.

We went, we left before others, but I had sick chickens.. soo... and today making medicated cherry garcia gelato made with local organic ingredients (except the chocolate lol).. avi had it semi medicated, this batch is MEDICATED!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BONGATHON!

as expected the gathering was a blast this year, bigger than last year, great music all weekend, lots of great people in attendance.

Ice-Bong, complete with oil side and flower side was in full effect, hit super smooth, nothing better imo.
picture.php

picture.php

Bong smoking competitions for individual 7grm, 7grm relay (one gram per person, 7 people, one bong), fastest oz in a hookah, fastest 3.5grms in your own bong, and more im sure i forgot (oh yhea, DABOUT, who can do the most dabs, one per minute or something like that....)
Weed for the competitions comes in tins.... very cool:
picture.php

The trophies for individual bongathon (one person 7 grms) were AMAZING, here is a closeup of one of them:
album.php

complete with cubed opal and LEDs inside the bubbler (crazy)

Also, this piece of glass really had me impressed;
picture.php

it's a rig inside a rig, the percolator inside the rig is shaped like a lil mini rig....
and the 18 mm nail has a tiny 10mm nail coming off the side of it... you can do double dabs, one off each nail in sequence...
damn fancy, made by Logjam glass.

RicoT

Thanks for sharing brother. Really cool to see shit like this living in a non-med state.

S

SooperSmurph

Missed it again. I keep letting lightweights win the local smoke offs, I suck.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
smurph come out and compete this year, the promo's are just starting to go out now, i think they are holding a contest for best poster art, winner gets free tickets.

Can't reiterate enough how good of a party this is, been 2 years in a row now and looking forward to it again this summer.

LEF

Veteran
Thanks for sharing

Whats in those tuna cans next to the big quantity of bongs

Latest posts

Latest posts